À propos de ce logement
1 BR (queen + full futon), TV w/ HBO, shared bathroom. 15m from downtown. Beautiful views during the day and lit up at night. Pool, hot tub(extra fee), billiards table, We have small dogs so someone with allergies is not advisable.
No kids allowed due to having high decks + pool
It's on top of a really large hill. It has incredible views, pool, and billards table. It's about 15 min to the city. We are always making upgrades so it's possible room will be better than the pictures at any given time
We have a second bedroom available, for deals on booking both, please contact me
Accès des voyageurs
All common areas are shared. Guests can cook as long as they clean the dishes they use.
We have a fee for hot tub ($20) for up to 2 hours. That is the cost of the gas it takes to heat it
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as they like. I work from home so I am around.
We always welcome guests to join in whatever we are doing.
This neighborhood is seriously all about the views. Everyone has large decks to watch the beautiful sunsets. It's very quiet.
You will need a car or uber
* No smoking inside, or with the door open
* No guests without explicit permission
* No sitting on pool table
* No food or drinks other than water downstairs
Pool/hot tub rules:
* shower before entering pool or hot tub- you wouldn't want to swim in other people's sweat, dirt, lotion, etc. so be mindful of that for others.
* No sex in hot tub or pool- probably goes without saying but for the same reasons above. There are decks that over look the area, and it is viewable by neighbors as well. if this one is broken there will be a fee for draining, filling, rebalancing chemicals.
* drinks are allowed in plastic cups only. If you need a plastic cup just ask, we have them.
*always turn off all equipment (gas for hot tub) and filter after use.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I am an air bnb host in San Diego. My fiancé moved here with the navy a few years ago and we love it.
I work in insurance and love outdoor adventures. We have 3 small dogs and love animals.
Anything else please feel free to ask