Our charming cabin is nestled in the secluded hamlet of Kimberley, two hours from Toronto.. The best skiing in Ontario is nearby in Collingwood for winter visits and for the rest of the time, Sauble Beach, Ontario's best, is about 30 minutes away for summer guests. Hikers come from all over to explore the Bruce Trail, which is in the back yard! Deer, wild turkey and the resident beaver are always around So, if you are looking for a retreat from the city, you may just love it here.
Ours is a charming three bedroom bungalow with the most spectacular view of Old Baldy (an ancient heritage site) mountain. Newly renovated, this open concept home is designed for family gatherings and cooking. The dining room table seats 12 and the three bedrooms can sleep up to a maximum of 8 people. There are two cozy fireplaces for warmth and ambiance. Deer, wild turkey, a resident beaver and lots of birds are around daily. An oversized deck to enjoy the view and rest.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house is available to you. Privacy is yours!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available via email or cell phone throughout your stay.
If you have more than 8 people in your group, there is a fee of $20 per person, per night added to your fees. Please let me know so that I can adjust your cost.
• No smoking in the house please.
• Small pets are family and are welcome, but I must know ahead of time if you are bringing a pet. Dogs larger than 30 lbs. and dogs that shed require extra fees ($30) for extra cleaning fees. Please always pick up after your pet; children are often at the house.
• If you have young children, please supervise them carefully. There is fast moving water and a pond children and pets should stay away from water. The pond is not safe to swim in.
• There is also a fire pit, but please do not light any fires; a permit is needed.
• Please bring your own fire wood if you use the fireplace - wood can be purchased at most gas stations. Cost is about $10/bag.
• If you are planning on going to the many beaches nearby, please bring your own beach towels.
• Blankets, pillows, tea towels, bath towels are provided, but we ask that you bring your own bed linnens (two sheets and pillow cases). There is a queen bed, two double beds and two twin beds. If you would like us to provide bed linnens, there is an extra $35 fee - my cleaning lady charges me. Please let me know and I will adjust your fee. There is a washer and dryer, please feel free to use it.
• If you use the BBQ, please clean it as a courtsey to the next guest.
• Please make sure all trash and garbage is bagged and placed in the curbside trash container - near the road. Please seperate recycling from the trash as a courtsey to the planet.
• You may see animals and garden snakes, especially on sunny days, please don't hurt them, they live there.
• You must be 25 years old, or older to rent this home.
• You cannot 'sublet' to another person or group - all group members must be identified. Please contact me if you need to have more than 8 people stay.
• Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need anything at all.
• Thanking you in advance for your cooperation. Enjoy your stay!