À propos de ce logement
Cosy, clean room with en-suite bathroom and a balcony with a view to die for over the sea! Part of a brand new top floor attic style maisonette flat. Based in one of the best areas in Athens, in a quiet neighbourhood in the Southern suburbs.
The en-suite room is at the top floor of a brand new maisonette flat. It is an attic style room which makes it very cosy, with the highlight of the room being its own balcony which offers stunning view to the sea and the sunset - it really has an amazing view! It includes shelves that can be used to store your stuff and a spacious shower. Last but not least the room has a/c.
Please bear in mind that a professional cleaner is cleaning the whole flat (including the room) on a weekly basis.
** You can always check out the other en-suite room listed in the same flat...
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the common areas of the apartment like the living room, kitchen and dining room which are on the base floor of the maisonette.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be present to welcome you at the apartment, hand over the keys and show you around the house. Upon your checkout just leave the keys on the dining table and close the door behind you.
I will be available most of the time for a nice chat and to provide any kind of information that might be needed. I can be contacted by mobile but please bear in mind that I also need to work during the day :)
Once the booking is confirmed you can get my mobile number and then contact me via sms, Viber, Whats App, Telegram, etc. for instant communication.
The room offers a comfortable couch that turns into a double bed. Being a maisonette, the entrance of the flat is at the base floor where the living room is and you just have to walk up the stairs where the room is situated. Free Internet access via wifi is available throughout the flat. I also have two very beautiful and calm cats living with me, a male and a female! :)
Guests are expected to respect the space and others as well as the common quiet hours.
1. Please respect the space and keep it clean.
2. Make sure you always lock the door every time you are leaving or entering the flat.
3. For energy saving please make sure that you turn the lights off and all electrical appliances like the air conditioning before you leave the room. This also applies when turning on the hot water switch - please make sure to turn it off after 20 - 30 minutes. The electricity bill in Greece can be quite expensive!
4. Never take a shower whilst the hot water switch is on!
5. No food or drinks allowed in the room.
6. For hygiene reasons, please take off your shoes when you enter the flat.
7. Please do not smoke in the bedroom. You are allowed to do this however, on the balcony of your room.
8. Please do not throw any papers in the toilet.
9. Please ask about the function of the washer/dishwasher/coffee & tea makers
10. When entering or leaving the flat please be careful just in case any of the cats gets out, they can be quite sneaky!
Please respect and follow the house rules so that I can offer you the best possible experience as a host. Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 65 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a young professional that loves travelling and meeting new people. I'm a multicultural person as I lived in London, UK for 10 years on top of the travelling I've done so far in various countries around the world.
Having travelled extensively I have acquired experience on what a traveller is looking for and what kind of information needs, to have a good time hassle free in a foreign country. I love chatting and getting to know people from all walks of life.
As a host, I will always be available for a nice chat and provide you with any information you might need. I love animals (proud owner of two cats), all things beautiful and having a good time.