Our 17′ Shasta Airflyte is a replica of the original Shasta trailers from the 60’s with a modern flare. It includes a wet bath with shower, kitchen, 22” and a convertible dinette that sleeps 2. Minimum stay 3 nights, May - Sept and 2 nights Oct - Apr.
Smoking is prohibited inside all rental units and lodge rooms. Guests who have smoked in any rental units or lodge rooms are liable for an extra room-cleaning charge.
PETS & PET POLICY
WOODS is pleased to welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet's vacation. A pet fee of $25 per pet per stay is required, to cover additional cleaning costs. In your room you will find a pet bed, food and water bowl as well as fresh doggy treats and poop bags.
To avoid disappointment please reserve your pets stay in advance. WOODS reserves the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not prearranged. Any pet found on the premises that has not been registered with WOODS will result in a $250 fee.
• Small to medium size dogs, less than 70 lbs.
• Maximum of two small pets per room.
• Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas and around the grounds of our property.
• There are certain areas at WOODS where pets cannot be admitted. These include the restaurant, restaurant patio and hot tub areas.
• We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform a WOODS member and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
• Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
• Please call in advance for any exceptions Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
• Please call in advance for any exceptions Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
• Please call in advance for any exceptions Please call in advance for any exceptions
Please read through our full Pet Policy on our website prior to your stay.
CHILDREN & YOUTH
WOODS welcomes children of all ages. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times especially around the hot tubs.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. No more than 2 adults and 2 children allowed in a rental unit/room, unless authorized by a manager. Airstream 1 and Airstream
2 have a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children. This does not apply to lodge rooms.
2. No additional guests except those listed on your reservation can occupy the rental unit/room.
3. Garbage must be bagged and deposited in proper facilities.
4. Camp fires to be made in fire pits only.
5. No excessive noise between the hours of 11:00pm and 8:00am. After 11:00pm please keep voices down.
6. Alcohol is permitted on the grounds providing guests are of age and drink responsibly. Non-compliance may result in your
eviction from the Resort.
7. Disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
8. Firecrackers & Fireworks are strictly forbidden.
Please read through our full Terms & Conditions located on our website prior to your stay.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
WOODS on Pender, just minutes from the Otter Bay Ferry Terminal and seaplanes, offers a unique, luxury camp style experience on beautiful Pender Island. The property is situated on a tranquil wooded 7.3 acres on the North Island near Magic Lake. WOODS provides a balanced juxtaposition of the outdoors with the comfortable amenities of home in a modern camp aesthetic.
WOODS on Pender offers 5 unique accommodation options – Airstreams, Retro Trailers, Rustic Cabins, and a Lodge.
The Airstreams and Cabins come equipped with hammocks, fire pits, BBQ’s and adirondacks to complete your relaxed camp experience. WOODS also features a full restaurant on the property – the new Coffee + Kitchen – offering a menu of playful dishes and creative cocktails inspired by the seasons.
Escape the pressures of urban life and gaze up at the stars from your deck and unwind – an unforgettable camp experience like you’ve never experienced before. Enjoy the tranquility, stunning textures of the natural forest and local flavours at the WOODS on Pender.