- Recently built large-scale apartment complex
- a single bed with a desk and chair
- Located near the Lotte World and one of the largest shopping center
- Jamsil and Jamsil Saenae Subway Stations (Line No.2 and 8) are within 5 to 10 minutes' walk
- Sports Complex Station (Subway line No.9 which leads to the Incheon Airport) is just 1 stop away from the Jamsil Saenae Station.
- 30 minutes away from the City Hall (the center of Seoul) by subway
- Can experience a typical Korean life because the house is located at a residential area away from the center of the city.
Accès des voyageurs
- 100MBps LAN port located in the room
- parts of wardrobe/hanger
- a dressing table and a mirror
- free WiFi in the room
- a mini-refrigerator exclusely for the guests
- a toaster and an electric pot for tea or coffee or hot water preparation
- bathroom with a bathtub located 2 steps away from the room
- no need to buy mineral water everyday: equipped with water purifier composed of microfilter/carbon filter/reverse osmosis membrane
- a hair dryer
- a folding bike
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Can communicate in English and French.
Contact me via e-mail or mobile.
- Can enjoy jogging, bike riding or sunbathing at the riverbank of the Han, a park developed along the river, just across the street from the house.
- Any kind of shopping including luxury goods, groceries and electronic devices in department stores, large scale mart and different kind of shopping malls is available within 500m away.
- Smoking in the room or in the building is strictly prohibited. Excessive drinking and pets are not allowed.
- Take your shoes off before you get in the floor.
- Plastic door key is offered for the convenience of the guest. If it is lost, you have to pay 20,000 won.
- Keep the door of the bathroom open to prevent from the mold forming.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, everyone. I live in Seoul, Korea. Got married and have a daughter who got married and left home. My wife and I traveled a lot of countries including many European countries like France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Great Britain, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Croatia, United States of America, and many Asian countries like Japan, China, Singapore, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia, We enjoy traveling and plan to go Russia and South American countries in the near future. We love to communicate with other people worldwide. Also we go often to concert halls in Korea as well as in other countries to listen to music, especially classical one. But we also like polpular one such as rock and ballade.
As our daughter left my house, we have 2 unoccupied rooms most of the time. We have started to host people in these rooms since August 2015.
I speak English and French fluently and understand Japanese and German a little.