NO PARTIES, MUSIC, or "Pre-drink" hosting allowed.
Luxury 2bedroom + 2bathroom condo in the heart of Toronto. Over 900sqft with sweeping views of the Toronto Skyline.
Steps to CN Tower, Rogers Centre & Entertainment District
*LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION* Enjoy beautiful Toronto with this private 2 bed + 2 bath luxury condo in downtown Toronto. Steps away from the best that the city has to offer: CN Tower, ACC, Rogers Centre, central business district, world class restaurants, Lake Ontario, and much more!
The guests have access to everything they need:
- A double bed in each of the two bedrooms
- 2 full washrooms
- wifi, TV (no cable, must bring streaming device)
- Central Air Conditioning (except in the winter)
- fully equipped kitchen + dishwasher
- laundry machine
- 24 hour security
- Condo amenities such as an amazing pool and gym
paid indoor parking is available for $15/night (please let us know if you require parking when you book).
Interaction with Guests
We will try our best to personally check in and out each guest - but in the event that we are unable to, we will communicate the check in process in detail. You will have exclusive and private use of the entire apartment.
We will be staying just one kilometer away and are available via email, phone and text 24/7 in case of emergencies. We're also happy to provide suggestions on restaurants and sight seeing - just ask!
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the suite is walking distance to all that Toronto has to offer: culture, commerce and nature. Below are attractions that are within 1-15 minutes walk:
|| King West (world class restaurants, bars and clubs)
|| Central Business District
|| Rogers Centre (sports and concert venue)
|| Air Canada Centre (sports and concert venue)
|| CN Tower/Ripley's Aquarium
|| Toronto Convention Centre
|| Tiff Light Box (Toronto International Film Festival venue)
|| Theatre District (Princess of Wales theatre, etc)
|| City Hall/Nathan Phillips Square
|| Harbour Front Centre/Lake Ontario
Building is accessible to everything you'd need:
|| late night fast food attached to the building
|| 24 hour grocery store attached to the building
Everywhere you'd want to be is walking distance! However, public transit is very accessible:
- Taxis can be waved down at the front door
- Spadina street car right out the door
- King street car ~5 minutes away
- St. Andrew and Union subway stations are ~15 minutes walk
For out of towners:
- Union station (VIA rail, GO train) is a 10 minute walk away
- Billy Bishop airport is a 5 minute cab ride away - free airport shuttle few minutes from the condo
- Pearson International Airport is a 20 minute drive - or accessible by the new Union-Express train
Other Things to Note
- Check in is at 3pm and check out is at 11am.
- You'll be given one key fob upon arrival - there is a cost of $200 for a lost key fob.
- We kindly ask you to leave the property in the same state as when you checked in
- Parking spot in underground parking garage is available at $15/night
No smoking inside the house
Smoking on the balcony only, but the door must remained closed while smoking.
Cet hôte a 264 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires