À propos de ce logement
The home was built in the 1880s originally as a Courthouse. There is a lovely combination of both historical and modern comfort to the home.
Three bedrooms each with a comfy queen bed and soft cotton sheets.
We do not live on-site during your stay. You have the whole house to enjoy the serenity and peacefulness of the place all for yourself.
Split System / Aircon / Heaters/ Solar
Internet can be available upon request
Enjoy being immersed in amongst the historical area of the Goldfields.
Proximity to the following tourist hot spots:
1. 5 Minutes to Vaughan Springs
2. 9 Minutes to Castlemaine
3. 10 Minutes to Campbells Creek
4. 10 Minutes to Elphinstone
5. 15 Minutes to Sutton Grange
6. 15 Minutes to Harcourt
7. 25 Minutes to Daylesford
8. 30 Minutes to Kyneton
9. 40 Minutes to Bendigo CBD
10. 75 Minutes to Melbourne CBD
If you need information of local attractions, please ask.
Accès des voyageurs
All areas, except one garden shed which is locked.
* Outdoor Gas BBQ available.
* 6 Seater - Outdoor setting.
* Side access to park with Children's playground.
* Rear access to Public use of Championship size Tennis Courts.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The whole property will be cleaned before and after your stay at no extra charge.
Call or email us at anytime with any questions.
Assistance is provided should you require anything.
Fryerstown was home to one of the region's richest goldmines, “Mosquito”, where more than 43,581 ounces were mined over a two decade period. The Courthouse was built to administrate and regulate local laws.
Bring your Tennis racket, bring your Cricket gear & some walking shoes as there is plenty to do in this secluded hamlet!
Cycling is extremely popular for both serious and occasional cyclists.
The Castlemaine Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place to picnic with a lovely childrens' playground. Walk the perimetre of the gardens - it's beautiful. At the rear of the gardens is the Castlemaine pool.
There are more wineries than I can count - and the makers love people visiting - to taste wine.
Walk and explore - the many walking tracks which wind through the native forests of Mount Alexander.
If you enjoy a serious coffee, Castlemaine has heaps of small eateries, cafes and pubs. Food prices range from fairly low cost - to more expensive cuisine.
The Theatre Royal in Castlemaine shows avante films - and you can dine or wine, whilst you watch a film.
Wesley Hill Market
Castlemaine Farmers Market
(First Sunday of each month)
Castlemaine Artists Market
(First Sunday of most months)
Maldon Community Market
Second Sunday of each month.
We are approximately 9KM from Castlemaine CBD. It takes us approximately 9 minutes. The roads are sealed.
We are situated on the Corner of Market Street & Castlemaine Street, Fryerstown.
* If you are planning on bringing a pet, please send an enquiry before booking to discuss further.
* No high heels inside as this may dint/mark the floor.
* Pets not allowed inside. They can stay in the laundry or drying room which is set off the house. Refer to the floor plan in the 'photos' section.
* No smoking inside the home; fine outside with use of ashtray
* Maximum of six (6) persons in the home at anyone time.
* Furniture not to be moved around.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.