Our newly renovated South Beach apartment is truly modern and cool! It fits 4, is on a quiet street, walkable distance to Lincoln Rd and the beach! At the epicenter of all South Beach nightlife, restaurants, art deco district... Convenience & style
No Smoking inside Apt./ No loud music after 10pm.
Cet hôte a 231 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Our newly renovated South Beach apartments are truly Modern & Stylish. Right at the epic center of all South Beach Nightlife, Restaurants, Bars, and Art Deco District. Currently we have 4 Units available in a quiet residential area between Alton Rd & Jefferson Ave, our apartments accommodate a total of 4 guest. The rooms are spacious and equipped with Wi-Fi, 2 Queen Beds, Dressers, Nightstands, 4 bath towels per stay(we don't provide beach towels)Dining room area, Full Kitchen with Kitchen Essentials to prepare meals during your stay. 5 min. Walking distance and at your fingertips you have the Beach, grocery stores, laundry mats, and all shopping stores. Another perk is that the location has a Citi-bike rental for anyone who wants to avoid the congested driving roads, but still get around. "We are remodeling our front entrance of bldg. We ask for your understanding* We hope to see you soon. Thank you for choosing Z Loft!
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Please lock the front door as you leave or when you come back in.
- No loud music after 11pm (as this is a residential area)
- Show ID at check in if you have not verified your Airbnb profile.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
-Parking is not available in units.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
-Email Customer service via Airbnb is not available during weekends, please contact apartment manager directly.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)