À propos de ce logement
GUESTS: may check out "Option to Buy" -- Furnished Townhouse
• Quiet wooded area; miles of walking paths; pool; fishing ponds.
• Near beaches(6mi), Daytona events + Speedway • Walk to shopping, etc..
• 1 to 4 Guests in MBR option with use of Living Rm with Host Permission
• 1 to 4 assitional Guests in Living RM (none-private area)
• DISCOUNTS: Stays over 3 nights or 14 day trials for long-term stays.
• Higher Discounts for returning Guests or Students
LONG-TERM: pay for 1mo, 2mo, 3mo...6mo. See exponential "Discounts"
• 1 guest maximum for Long-Term and 14 day trial period required.
• World-Wide guests welcome to check House and Area
• 14 day trial 23.2% 1 mo 28.8% 2 mo 33.6% 3 mo 36.2% 6 mo 40.5%
• Pet: Count pet as guest. Provide ID photo, and pets habits, etc.
• discounts offered in "Special Offer" or by "Alteration Request" only if
listing requirements are met.
• Post ID photo (no sunglasses, ... etc), profile info, trip purpose.
• Complete ID verification process and obtain the Verification Check.
• Upload photo(s) ID of all guests & details. No sunglasses or face hiding.
• Furnish handicaps & special needs. No wheel chairs. House is tight.
• Inquires or attempt to book my listing for others will be declined.
• Self medicated persons are not welcome due to behavior issues.
OPTION to BUY or SHARE 900 sq ft rustic Quad Home. One level. mostly tile floors, glass enclosed porch, view of forest, small private setting patio in wooded area.
MBR next to Kitchen has direct BathRm access.
• King size format (1 or 2 guests). • King size format(3 small guest).
• Twin Airbed: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)lbs max), • Dbl High Twin (couch also)
• Single Airbed: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)lbs max, age 3.5 min)
• Two Airbeds max in room, which may be too tight for some people.
LIVING RM (non-private): If you wish to use the Living Room for TV or sleeping, please request that listing. • $5 additional cleaning fee.
• $5/day extra for sleeping. • $2/day for non sleeping use (TV etc).
WALK, bicycle, roller blade, skateboard, for miles on the Summer Trees Association paved walkways & roads. Map is in the MBR bin.
FREE: Kombucha tea, coffee, bread, ...etc
RESTAURANTS: Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet, 1320 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach is recommended.
Accès des voyageurs
HDTV: Ask permission to watch with others.
• Washer/Dryer and Kitchen may be used any hour. Vita Mix is noisy!
PORCH: Share glass enclosed porch and table, any hour.
GYM: Use Vibra Therapy on porch for 10 min @ speed 5 to 10 is good.
PATIO; Paved & fenced. No gate for children or pets.
SWIMMING POOL: Association Pool may be used at any hour. Obey rules
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Enjoy interaction with guests and learning from them.
• I seldom cook but use Vita-Mix blender daily.
• Out dancing with Zelma several times a week and visit LA Fitness often.
• Fend for yourself, if I am out and about. (my place is easy)
• No guest under 18 may book.
House Temp is not good fit for heavy/unhealthy guest.
Trees pollen not good fit for some guests.
• Current Homeowers Association persons will not exist forever.
They have adopted many anti- environmental policies causing the
erosion of topsoil. A scorched earth policy. Hopefully, some day they
may be forced to adopt environmental laws.
• Publix has free coffee near entrance & water purification machine in
entrance lobby ($0.30 /gal). Water in frig container.
Swimming Pool: Key hung on red cord by Utility Closet • $20 loss fee
Obey pool rules on posted sign. Children must be with adult and have posted hours to be in the water. Pool is heated and in a screened enclosure.
The pool key opens shuffleboard storage area at our small Clubhouse,
• No smoking, drugs, underage drinking, loud parties. Come & go any hr.
• Wash dishes with dish soap in dispenser, place in drying rack.
• No garbage down sink. Place in bowl on counter or in compost bin in
bottom drawer (right side of sink).
• Recycle! Place on counter next to MBR door and separate:
paper/cardboard from glass, plastic, metals/cans, batteries & lead.
• Recycle material is placed in green bins Monday evening at the curb for
pick-up early Tue Morning. Trash is Tue and Fri and Yard Trash is Wed.
• Garbage can is located on side of house, but I usually take care of that.
• Do not place wet sandy clothes in the washer or the dryer. Hang on line
outside and then shake and brush sand off first.
FREE PHONE: in LR. for calls in North America only.
HORSESHOES Stakes may be set up next to house or use stakes next to the Association swimming pool. Shoes on porch.
Located about 1/2 mile south of house on the West side of Summer Trees Rd. See map in guest room of walkways and ponds.
OBEY (over 55) ASSOCIATION RULES: Any age of guest is ok.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 78 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
In excellent health. Eat Healthy and not on any medications -- Vita-Mix blender drinks with about 30 items. Make Kombucha . Not into drinking. Love dancing and shuffleboard tournaments and going to the YMCA. . Do a lot of home projects. Trying to recover stock market wipe out with puts/calls on VXX. May never happen!