Located 20 min from Monterey but guests enjoy 2 spacious rooms, 2 comfortable queen beds, friendly hosting and free parking. Also please ask us about big discount for aquarium tickets . FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
Located 20 min from Monterey. Guests enjoy 2 spacious rooms, comfortable queen size beds, own private bathroom, free parking,free aquarium passes (2 for adults and 2 for kids worth $160, please mention it on booking, first come and first served).
Built in 2012, this brand new house is a two-storied building (3150 sq. ft) that has all a new and big house has: clean, bright, fresh, spacious and well designed to suit the comfort of modern life. In addition, the house is equipped with water filtering system that makes the water pure, soft and safe.
Please read our details before booking. Thank you for your cooperation.
1) Bedrooms and bathroom: you get 2 spacious and super quiet rooms, a clean and comfortable queen size bed and a full size, both with high quality linens, a private bathroom. All towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry are provided in the bathroom. A cable TV with Dish net work for you to use and WiFi for internet access, a desk and (URL HIDDEN) bedrooms are ideal for families and a group of 4 or more. (Each room is designed to fit two guests. If you have more people who want to share a room, we'll charge a $35/person. or if you would like to book more rooms in the same house, please ask as we have other rooms available to accommodate more people.
2) Breakfast: Please ask us for special homemade breakfast.
3) Kitchen: Limited access, such as microwave and toaster. Please ask host for permission to use the stove or oven
4) Free aquarium passes: when you book two nights with us, you will get two free Monterey Aquarium passes, a value of $80!! (First come, first served). You will enter as members without waiting in lines and you will also get 15% discount when you shop in the aquarium. Please contact us for availability.
5) Please no pets, no smoke and no drug in the house.
6) Free Parking in front of the house, in our drive way or in the garage when needed.
Holly, a happy person with a lovely personality, is good at cooking and singing. Henry is a professor teaching Chinese at a college at Monterey. We love people and love to make friends with people from all over the world.
We guarantee to provide excellent customized services and make you feel like staying in your own home.
Enjoy your stay with us.
PLEASE BOOK EARLY!
The house is surrounded by mountains and farming lands on the North as well as the East and a big park is right in the front, which adds very heavy serenity and peace. You enjoy both beautiful views and refresh air. The neighborhood is friendly, live and safe.
Our house is only 4 minutes to Monterey Peninsular Exit on I-101 which is the gateway to Monterey. The Monterey Bay Aquarium, historic Cannery Row, Fishman’s Wharf, whale watching, Moss Landing, wine tasting in Carmel Valley, hiking, fishing, cycling,kayaking or walk along one of the many beaches are with 15-25 miles.
Our house is located in a convenient place where you find gas is 20c/gallon cheaper than anywhere in California and you find supermarkets, shopping centers and bus stops close by within walking distance. Salinas Transit Center, Steinbeck Center, and railway station are about 4 miles away, which is also accessible by buses. It is an ideal mid place between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Gilroy Outlet Malls are 30 minutes drive on North 101 and Hearst Castle is about 2 hours and half down on South 101. Five miles from the house is Highway 68 whereby you can reach Toro Park (6 miles), Laguna Seca Race Track (14 miles), and Monterey City (20 miles). Hwy 1 and Marina Beach is 13 miles on the West.
Gas price at the exit of 101 nearby the house is famously cheap, around 20cents per gallon cheaper than that in Monterey and Mariana.
The weather here is beautiful year round, and usually a few degrees warmer and less foggy than immediately on the coast.
Accès des voyageurs
Please read our details carefully before booking. Thank you for your cooperation.
* 2 Bedrooms and 1 full bathroom with 2 clean and comfortable queen size beds and high quality linens. All towels, shampoo, body wash and toiletry are provided in the bathroom. There are a desk, chair and WiFi for internet access. There will be a $35/person charge for additional 3rd adult who shares the rooms. Small kid(s) who share the bed with parents will not be charged. If you have more people and would like to book more rooms in the same house, please ask as we have other rooms available to accommodate more people.
* Breakfast is not included but we do offer special homemade breakfast for a little fee.
* Kitchen: Limited access, such as microwave and toaster. Please ask for permission for heavy cooking.
* Please no pets, no smoke and no drug in the house.
* Free Parking in front of the house, in our drive way or in the garage when needed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Love to make friends with people from all over the world.
Guarantee to provide excellent customized services and make you feel like staying in your own home. Enjoy your stay.
The gas price at the exit of 101 nearby the house is famously cheap, around 20 to 40 cents per gallon cheaper than Monterey and Mariana areas. The weather here is beautiful year round, and usually a few degrees warmer and less foggy than immediately on the coast.
Holly will do her best to make sure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable. Please help Holly maintain and improve her service quality:
@ Please no shoes on all carpeted areas.
@ Please no food in bedroom.
@ Please be sure to turn outdoor lights off when you go to bed.
@ Please be sure to turn indoor lights off when you left.
@ Please don't have the heat on if you have the windows or doors open.
@ Please take care of yourself and your children during your stay.
@Please do not lose the door key. If you lose it, you have to pay for the cost of locks replacement.
@Please clean all dishes, counter top, stove, oven, floors and all the places you have used after cooking.
@@No pets, No smoke, No drug or any offensive odor in the house please.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cet hôte a 459 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires