À propos de ce logement
Beautiful apartment in Le Marais Paris with a private room (with ensuite facilities) available with access to all common space (lounge + kitchen)
Location, Substance and Style.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire common space and their bedroom.
Buzzing part of Paris in Le Marais.
Great tourist attractions, art galleries, restaurants, bars and amenities at walking distances.
Bastille Metro - 2 minute walk (line 1,5,8)
Sully Morland Metro - 5 minute walk (line 7)
Bus Stop - 30 second walk (bus 86 to Saint Germain des Pres)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Couple of things..
1. I've lived in 8 countries so 'where are you from' is complicated for me to answer :)
2. I believe: Friends couch > hotel (always)!
3. I tell my family that I don't like to travel, but I secretly love it!
3. 2013 was pretty hectic for me
4. Then came 2014..Lahore, Dubai, Paris, Lagos, Paris, Dubai, Manila, Dubai, Paris, Istanbul, Paris, Karachi, Lahore, Dubai, Jakarta, Dubai, Paris, New York, Boston, Chicago, New York, Paris, Lahore, Dubai, Paris, San Francisco, Chicago, Paris, Brussels, Paris, Brussels, Paris, Brussels, Paris, Brussels, Paris, London, Chicago, Lexington, Chicago, Lexington, Chicago, New York, Paris, Buenos Aires, Paris, Dubai, Karachi, Dubai, Paris.
5. Since 2015 I've been travelling a lot less, I definitely miss it.
If you you're lucky enough to travel now and Paris is your destination, I'd love to welcome you, have a chat, hang out or even just tell you where I've hidden the keys to my place for you if I'm stuck at work!
I've met some great people on Airbnb already and they all subscribe to item 2 above! Do you?