* 한국인은 숙박이 불가능합니다
Dongdaemun and two flea markets are in walking distance.
5mins to subway station, 3mins to airport bus station by walk.
Traditional house for book lovers.
Not a professional guest house. We are sharing our private place.
We can speak Korean and English.
This is not a professional guesthouse.
It is our private place and sharing with guest.
* We only confirm the reservation when guest have photo, give me some introduction about trip. *
Please let me know who will come with you and purpose of your trip so I can prepare your room and help your trip. It will be good for each other.
1. Great location!
- 5 mins from Subway station by walk. Sinseoldong station(line1, line 2), Dongmyo station(line1, line6)
- 5 mins from bus station. (Airport bus) There are many buses go to tourist spots.
- You can go to many places in 10 mins by subway ( Dongdaemun 5 mins, Itaewon 10 mins, Jongno, Insading, Seoul station, etc.)
- 10 mins to Cheonggyecheon Stream by walk
2. Enjoy Korean traditional Culture.
- Stay in Traditional house, Hanok.
- My mother is Hanbok (Traditional cloth) designer. If you have enough time, you can order Hanbok.
Those who wear hanbok, entrance fee of 4 palaces(Gyeongbokgung , Changgyeonggung, Changdeokgung, Deoksugung) are free.
3. Traditional house & books!
- We have more then thousand of books in living room.
- If you are a book lover and interested in traditional house, this house is it!
- We love cats and books. If you bring some books about cat, I'll give you a little present (let me know beforehand)
4. Private bathroom inside the room
Accès des voyageurs
- Private bathroom is inside the room
- Private refrigerator.
- Washing machine, microwave, stove.
- living room, courtyard.
- Shampoo, hair conditioner, body cleanser, body lotion, facial cleanser, toothpaste, towel, hair dryer
- Free Wifi
- Free breakfast (coffee, tea.)
-Courtyard and living room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I run a bookshop near my house. (specialized in cat).
I'm interested in cat books which is written in other language, independent book, zin, little press.
If you bring me a picture book about cats published in your language, I'll give you a present! Used books are also welcomed! :)
- We can tell you where to visit, how to get there, what to do.
- I respect your time. If you have time maybe we can eat 'Chicken and Beer'
- Sometimes stray cats come to my house. They are friendly to human but be careful. ;)
- We are very big cat lovers! Welcome every cat lovers from all around the world. :D
- LGBT friendly.
Check-in : 3pm. Check-out : 11am.
**** YOU CAN KEEP YOUR LUGGAGE IN MY HOUSE. BUT PLESE KEEP THE CHECK OUT TIME(11:00 AM)"****
I have my job and have to keep my house clean before another guest is arrive.
If you don't keep the time, it causes many problems to my family.
1. Never let the cats out. Please ALWAY keep the middle door closed to prevent my cats running out.
2. Please do not feed cats. They are fat enough and need diet.
3. NO SMOKING in the house. You can smoke out of the building.
4. Please take off your shoes in the house.
5. Please separate recycling, food trash from regular trash.
6. Hanok are not well soundproofed. Please be quiet after 11pm.
Cet hôte a 121 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I were born in Seoul and have been lived many years.
We know many good places of Seoul, especially Jongno-gu. I’m sure we can help your trip.
We both like cats, reading, walking..
My husband studied computer science and library and information science. He is currently he in Ph.D (Library and information science) and working at IT company as a big data consultant.
I am a master of a small bookstore(specialized in cat).
So, I'm interested in cat books which is written in other language.
And also interested in independent book, zine, little press.
If you give me a catbook published in country language, I'll give you a present!
Used books are also welcomed! :)
We like to eat chicken and beer with friends.
Please, enjoy Seoul!