Cozy, light room in renovated apt close to everything! Only 4min walk to the metro (city center 4min, beach 4min, airport 9min), 2min from supermarket (daily 8-22). Bathroom with shower, kitchen with dishwasher, washer & dryer in the basement, shared garden, and free parking :) Feel at home with us!
Clean, quiet and light bedroom with comfy double bed, free WiFi, clean linens, towels, etc. (extra mattress possible on request).
The bedroom is located in a cozy, typical Copenhagen (renovated 101-year-old brick building!) apartment on the 2nd floor. We live here together with our doggy Indi, who was rescued from a dumping ground in Bosnia. She is medium-small (8kg) and very calm and sweet. She loves everybody and everybody loves her!
Our style has a very young and Scandinavian feel to it, and is pretty much a mix of Ikea, second-hand, design, and DIY.
Our place is Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly if you wish for that!
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to:
- our nice bathroom with shower (you can use our blow-dryer, shampoos/conditioners, shower gels etc)
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, ceramic stove, toaster, blender, food-processor, juicer, dishwasher etc.)
- the cozy living room with dinner table (during day time - as we'll be sleeping on the sleeping couch)
- the shared washing and drying machines in the basement (15kr. for washing and 5kr. for drying)
- the large private yard that we share with our neighbors (it has lawns, picnic tables, playgrounds, and free BBQ grills, so you can eat breakfast outside in the morning sun, have a nice BBQ for dinner, or sip some wine in the evening, if the weather allows it)
We'll be sleeping on our sleeping sofa in the living room, together with our dog, so let us know at what time you're planning to wake up if you want to eat breakfast at our dinner table, so that we can set our alarm in case it's earlier than we're use to.
You will be sharing the kitchen and bathroom with us, so please leave everything behind the way you found it. We like our apartment to be clean and tidy:)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll get all the privacy you want, but if you want help or tips, we'll gladly help you out finding the best way to discover our beautiful city! We're both fluent in English and Danish, and Romina is also fluent in Dutch and Spanish.
We're usually pretty flexible on checking you in and out, so if you need to arrive or leave at other times, just ask and we'll try to make it work.
How to get here:
From the airport it's only a 13 minute trip!
- Hop on the metro (it only goes one way, so get the first one you'll see)(tickets at vending machine at the station) and hop off again at Amagerbro Station (6 stops)
- When you come upstairs from the metro; go left, past the big, yellow wall art "Woman With 24 Problems" on to Nordlandsgade
- At the end of the street; go right, on to Holmbladsgade
- After 380m; go right at Lybækgade
- It's on your left!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you want more information.
We look forward to seeing you!
People have the freedom to come and go as they please, but it's a general rule in the apartment building to be quiet during night hours.
Also please don't be too noisy on the stairs, as this disturbs the neighbors.
Smoking is only allowed in the yard.
We're a young, international couple (Danish + Dutch/Spanish) who live in Copenhagen together with our doggy. We love to travel and think that renting a private room from local people is so much nicer than staying at a hotel, so that's why we use AirBnB both as travelers and hosts :)
Christoffer: 34 . consultant & musician . master of educational sciences. football (manchester united) . sitcoms . poker . movies . gigs . documentaries . whiskey
Romina: 29. professional freelance makeup artist and hair stylist. former psychology student . art . movies . documentaries . gigs . dancing . vegan cooking and baking
Indi: about 2-ish years old . former stray from Bosnia . sweet & calm . good at tricks . loves dog snacks and belly rubs
Hope to see you around!!