Submerge yourself in the mountain ambiance of our cozy, nicely decorated first floor condo adjacent to woods and wetlands. We are in an ideal all-season location! Enjoy the fox and moose that frequently visit our backyard!
Our condo includes a master bedroom with a king bed and full bath, second bedroom with 2 full-size bunk beds, and a ¾-bath located in the hall. The kitchen includes all appliances and eating/cooking utensils. The dining room has seating for 8. The floor plan is open and bright with the kitchen, dining area, and living room facing the patio door and overlooking the woods. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa, flat-screen TV, DVD player, and a gas fireplace perfect for relaxing on a cold winter night. The private deck has walkout access to the open space for relaxing at any time of year. There's a good chance you'll see moose, fox, deer, elk, or bear right from the deck!
AMENITIES: Fresh linens, towels, FREE high speed internet, and two TVs with expanded cable. Enjoy not one but four clubhouses that include indoor hot tubs, pools, saunas, racketball, outdoor tennis, game rooms, and laundry facilities.
DOWNHILL SKIING: Our condo offers easy access to what many think is the best skiing in the world. FREE shuttle buses can take you to the Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Keystone ski areas. By car, the times are about 15 minutes to Keystone or Copper, 25 to Breck and A Basin. Vail, Beaver Creek, and Ski Cooper are only about 40 minutes away. Loveland Basin is another good option that’s only a 20 minute drive away. Loveland has no on-site lodging and thus attracts fewer visitors (no lift lines!). Aspen, Winter Park, and Steamboat Springs are also only a relatively short drive away. Ski rentals are available in Silverthorne, Dillon, and Frisco. After a day of skiing, relax back in the clubhouse pools, hot tubs, and saunas!
CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING: Cross-country skiing opportunities also are only a short drive away at the Frisco Nordic Center (15 min) and Breckenridge Nordic Center (25 min). Backcountry skiing opportunities abound in Summit County as well on a variety of trails in the Arapaho National Forest, Buffalo Mountain, and the Gore Range, including skiing right out the back door of the condo!
SNOWSHOEING: You can snowshoe right out the back of our condo into the adjacent Arapaho National Forest and wetland. Backcountry trails offer numerous opportunities nearby. The condo is also located less than a quarter mile from the Gore Range Trail, Summit County's most famous and beautiful snowshoeing/hiking trail.
HIKING AND BIKING: There are many hiking/biking options nearby, including two within walking distance from the Condo that offer beautiful views: Lily Pad Lake Trail and Buffalo Cabin/Buffalo Mountain Trail. We’ll have a list of our favorite hikes waiting for you when you arrive. Hikes for all levels are available, from a flat hike with 360 degree views to overnights that challenge the expert. For a little adventure, how about hiking to a ghost town on Mount Royal above the town of Frisco? Or, biking on a paved trail from Frisco to Vail or Frisco to Breckenridge? The FREE shuttle will take you to many trailheads for hiking or biking (there are bike racks on the bus). Bike rentals are available in Silverthorne, Dillon, and Frisco.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Tennis and racket ball are available on the condo association's own courts. Available nearby is horseback riding, white water rafting, and golfing. Some of the best fly fishing in the country begins at the bottom of the hill in the Blue River as well as in lakes and streams in all directions. Sail boats, speed boats, fishing boats, pontoon boats, canoes, paddle boards, and kayaks are available for rent at the Dillon and Frisco Marina’s. At the bottom of Wildernest are 40 stores in the Outlet mall accessible via the FREE shuttle as well as a Target, a movie theater, and a large grocery store (City Market). On Saturday evenings during the summer enjoy free concerts at the outdoor Dillon Theater overlooking the lake; they are outstanding! Also on Thursday evenings during the summer enjoy the free concerts in downtown Frisco at the Historic Park Gazebo & Lawn on Main Street.
DINING: Feel free to cook for yourself in the fully equipped kitchen! In addition to City Market there is a Whole Foods store in Frisco. Silverthorne, Dillon, and Frisco also have many fine restaurants featuring a wide variety of cuisines for your dining pleasure. A list of our favorite restaurants will greet you in the condo when you arrive.
TRANSPORTATION: Parking is available right in front of the condo. The FREE shuttle bus is only steps from your door! The FREE shuttle buses can take you to the Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, and Keystone ski areas. By car, the times are about 15 minutes to Keystone or Copper, 25 to Breckenridge and A-Basin. Vail, Beaver Creek, and Ski Cooper are only about 40 minutes away. The FREE shuttle bus will also take you shopping in Silverthorne, Dillon, and Frisco as well as to many trailheads for hiking or biking (there are bike racks on the bus). For numerous dining and shopping options, it’s less than a 10 minute drive to Dillon and less than a 15 minute drive to Frisco.
No smoking and no pets.
Accès des voyageurs
Check in is no sooner than 4:00 p.m.
Your unique access code for the lock on the front door of the condo will be emailed to you about one week prior to your arrival. The access code is changed between renters. Each time you enter the condo you will need to enter the access code followed by the “LockState” button, which unlocks the door (no key is needed). The door will remain unlocked for 20 seconds at which time it will lock automatically. You can leave the condo at any time without entering the code. You will need to enter the access code sequence each time you enter the condo. A separate deadbolt lock is also provided on the inside of the door for your security. Your access code will be effective from 4:00 PM on your day of arrival through 10:00 AM on your day of departure. Let us know if you have any questions or problems.
In addition to the two hot tubs in our G building, there are numerous other hot tubs and swimming pools in three clubhouses in our condo complex. In the club houses you have access to many activities such as hot saunas, racket ball, billiard tables, ping pong tables, and outdoor tennis. Coin operated laundry facilities are located right across the parking lot from our condo as well as in several other locations in the complex. The clubhouse entrance code is changed periodically by the Buffalo Ridge HOA. A sheet with the current entrance code will be on the countertop inside the condo when you arrive.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to give us a call or drop us an email if you have any questions, either in planning your visit or during your stay.
THE MOOSE INN RENTAL RULES
1. Please respect and help maintain our condo. It is important for us to be able to keep it in good condition for ourselves and visitors to enjoy for years.
2. Smoking of any and ALL substances is NOT allowed inside or near the condo.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. Please respect the privacy and property of our neighbors. All of the condos in our complex are privately owned.
5. Noise level must be kept to a minimum. No loud music please.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property and are the sole responsibility of the Guest.
7. No more than 6 people are allowed on the property at one time, including visitors.
8. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
9. Guests must keep the property and all furnishings in the condition that you found them. Limit movement of furniture. All items on the property must stay on the property.
10. Please remove shoes at the door to minimize wear and tear on the floors.
11. Guests must only use appliances for their intended uses.
12. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked only in the parking lot adjacent to the G building, but not in front of the dumpster. Parking on Ryan Gulch Road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
13. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeping and maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels for use in the hot tubs or pool. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
14. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 are permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. Remember that there can be a health risk associated with using a hot tub. Use at your own risk; there is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
15. Pool: The clubhouses and pools are open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day. No lifeguard is on duty at any time. No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the pool without adult supervision.
16. Weather and Road Conditions: No refunds will be given in the event of storms or inclement weather. Mountain roads can be curvy, steep, and snow covered in winter. Interstate Highway I70, as well as all paved roads in Summit County, are well maintained and routinely plowed in winter. We do not provide a refund due to road conditions. We also do not provide a refund due to lack of snow for winter recreation in the area.
17. Emergency Phone Numbers: In case of emergency, call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) – Heat, water, or clubhouses (Wildernest 24-hour service)
18. Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please observe these hours and be considerate of your neighbors at all times. Please avoid making loud, disturbing, or objectionable noises.
19. Fire Codes: There are NO barbecue grills, open fires, or fireworks allowed on the wood deck. Non-compliance will result in a fine. Please use the grills located outside the clubhouse areas of the E, F, or G Buildings.
20. Trash/Recycling: Trash must be dropped in the dumpster, which is located on the west end of the parking lot adjacent to the G building. There currently is only one recycling dumpster on the property; it is located next to the regular dumpster in the CC/DD parking lot.
21. Thermostat: From October through April, please set the thermostat at 65oF before you leave the unit.
We have always loved the Colorado mountains and have been visiting here for more than 30 years prior to moving to the Denver area several years ago. Hiking, biking, snow shoeing, and skiing have been a passion of ours and this condo now gives us a place to stay to enjoy all of these activities in vacation land! We hope that you come and enjoy our mountain home and have a great time!
When we first saw this condo it felt like home. The interior is very warm and it feels cozy with the woods right outside the patio. The condo is close to all of the action, whether you want to ski, go hiking, bicycling, boating, or fishing in the area. Yet the condo nevertheless allows you to get away to your own personal retreat in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado!
We like that the FREE shuttle bus stop is only steps away from the Condo! It can take you directly to the A Basin, Breck, Copper Mountain, and Keystone ski areas. The free bus can also take you to dining and shopping opportunities in Silverthorne, Frisco, and Breckenridge or to hiking trails. The hiking trails up Buffalo Mountain are also only a short walk from the Condo. We really like being on the first floor where you can walk right out into the woods and wetland or go for a hike or snow shoe! This place is perfect! We are in an ideal all-season location!