À propos de ce logement
Nice modern apartment in central Oslo, With only walking distance from the city center and very close to the central station.
The apt. is on a very Quiet street with many super markets and places to eat, you have sushi, thai & turkish food + a new popular place called Postkontoret recommend to go try the pizza :)
The apartment is located in the old part of Oslo east side of town, you have the The Munch museum and the beautiful Botanical garden right next to apt.
Oslo is a growing city with lots of new beautiful architecture, Bjørvika is super close to the apartment here you can see a new part of Oslo with a great walk down to the opera house or you can take a visit to the new town beach on the sea.
I DO HAVE TWO ORIENTAL CAT'S VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY SO YOU HAVE TO LIKE ANIMALS IF YOU LIKE TO STAY IN MY APT.
THE BEDROOM DO HAVE A BLCAK OUT CURTAIN !!! So is posible to get the room dark and nobody can look inside. I see some guest have not seen this but i always have had curtain in there so pleace dont mind the comments on the bedroom curtains.
• Your room : 1 singel bed
• bathroom : bath tub/shower/washer & dryer
• Kitchen : all the supplies you need for cooking, espresso machine to make nice coffee in the morning.
• Balcony : nice table for 2 for breakfast or a nice dinner flowers cozy for just chilling outside.
• Flat is on 2 floor no elevator.
• Its 10 min walk to the subway, bus and tram.
• There is free parking on all the streets around the apartment, so it should not be hard to find parking.
Cleaning fee, is so you don't have to wash the floors and bedding etc.
• The deposit will cover any damage in the flat or loss of keys.
• You get one set of keys when you arrive.
• Please respect its a quiet building, i dont want any late party’s unless its agreed in the booking.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a produser/musician/sounddesigner from Norway 35 years old, just finished my bacheleor in sound design.
With my work i travel a lot and i use airbnb every time i travle, i really love doing this when i am traveling as its so much morer comfortable and convenient than a hotel.
Also i love to cook and when i use airbnb i get to cook my own food and i can eat my Breakfast when ever i want, hotel you need to be up sharp at 07 am to make the brakfast ;)
Oslo is a beautiful city, there are so many things to see and do.