À propos de ce logement
This a cozy cabin in the Country Club near the casinos and three South Lake Resorts (Heavenly, Sierra and Kirkwood), downtown, golf courses, shopping, beaches/lakes and much more. Nice, big fenced backyard for kids to play and deck for BBQ. There is so much to do in spring and summer - boating, hiking, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, gambling, and so much more. Or you can do nothing and treat yourself to a spa, hot tub or cozy up in front of a fire place .
Cozy cabin with modern rustic decor.
Inviting open floor plan in living room with gas fireplace and hardwood floor to cozy up with book or loved one, or watch a movie/game on the new 55 inch smart TV. There are natural lights beaming in from all different parts of the cabin. There's a Harvard table for kids to play games on in the spacious living room - foosball, pool, air hockey, etc.
The dining room has a custom made walnut finish farm table seating up to 7, accompanied by 4 bar stools around the kitchen counter for additional seating.
The open and airy kitchen invites you to cook your favorite meals or make your favorite drinks. Kitchen comes fully supplied with wine glasses, dishware, pot set, bake set and utensils. There's a coffee maker, rice cooker, and Keurig for you to pamper yourself.
There's a private laundry room conveniently equipped with a washer and dryer for your use.
Kids like to hang out upstairs on the loft with their own futon. 3 private rooms upstairs for you to rest at night after a long day at the lake or on the slopes. Master room has a private deck to enjoy a midnight drink to gaze at the stars and moon. Each room is decorated with their own individual mountain theme.
Beautiful and relaxing tree view in the backyard while laying in the hammock. Kids can play horse shoe, bocce or toss. Steaming hot tub perfectly placed in the open outdoor taking in the mountain air while you soothe your tensions away.
The main deck has a new 6 burner gas stove for all your BBQ extravaganzas. Sip wine or have a nice cold beer while on the main deck overlooking the panoramic view.
Cabin is decorated throughout with local artwork, rugs, blankets, vintage skis and Tahoe theme. Surrounding by all this, you can't but help feel like you are part of Tahoe - the lake, the mountain, the snow, the bears and the people.
Accès des voyageurs
This is our vacation home. We hope you cherish the cabin and have great memories like we do and have. With that the house rules are:
1. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside and on the Property including the enclosed porch, front yard and backyard. . Evidence of smoking on the Property including the enclosed porch, front yard and backyard will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of all amounts paid, and security deposit resulting in additional Cleaning Fee to Guest as damage cost.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners/Host/Manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
Parking is limited to ____4___ vehicle(s). Parking is a major issue during snow season and parking restrictions are strictly enforced to ensure snow removal services are not impaired. Cars must be parked off the street during removal operations or be subject to towing and/or citation at the vehicle owner’s expense. Please check the attached page designating approved parking spaces. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only – two in the garage and two in the driveway.
Under no circumstances will owner be liable of any fees or fines associated with cars parked in the street or in the snow removal right of way.
9. Trash: Garbage collection occurs each Wednesday. The specific garbage day and how to handle the garbage will be posed in the check-in instructions and the specific garbage day is listed on the vacation rental permit which is posted on or adjacent to the front door. Garbage must be stored outside and locked in a bear resistant receptacle or “bear bin”. Use the attached hanging key to open. DO NOT leave the key in the bear bin. Additional trash bags are placed under the kitchen sink. If the bear bin is full, place the extra trash in the bin in the garage with lids closed. There is a fee for the extra trash to be collected. The fee is $75. If you are staying through Wednesday morning, please place these garbage bins and extra garbage bags outside next to the bear bin on Wednesday morning between 5AM and 5:30AM for collection. Do not leave them out overnight. DO NOT leave food in your car. Bears have visited the property with unlocked bins. Please follow these instructions carefully for your safety.
Please remember that you are staying in the forest and human trash attracts animals. While bears, coyotes, and raccoons appear to be cute and friendly, they are actually wild animals and will behave as such. Additionally, many animals become dependent on human trash for food each year and eventually have to be killed. Also, your deposit may be withheld if the owner is cited or given a violation for garbage, or refuse being stored outside or strewn about the property.
10. Noise: Disturbing the peace or disturbance of your neighbors or any illicit activity is a violation of local ordinance. If law enforcement officers are called, come to the property, and completes a substantiated “Disturbance Report” or similar complaint, eviction will be immediate and all rental funds will be forfeited. Fines may be up to $1,000.
Parties, Loud or Unruly Behavior: This property¬¬¬¬ is located in a residential neighborhood and may not be used for wedding, receptions, or parties. Loud or unruly behavior is restricted by local ordinance and may result in citation or arrest by local law enforcement. Alcohol in the possession of minors is not permitted; as well as illegal possession of controlled substances by any guest. Breach of these provisions could result in immediate termination of the rental agreement and the forfeiture of rents and security deposit. Fines may be up to $1,000.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not items removed from units. Missing items, repairs or excessive cleaning such as stains will be deducted from your security deposit. Please remove shoes at the door. Carpet is steam cleaned regularly. If there needs to be any kind of additional cleaning outside of our normal clean, a charge will be made and deducted from security deposit.
12. Locked Cabinets and Closets: There are a few locked cabinets and closets on the property. These locked cabinets and closets are meant for homeowner's and property management's access only.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas log. Guests are not to insert any paper or other materials in the fireplace. Guests shall not leave the Fireplace unattended while in use. Firewood is kept outside next to the house. Guests are to act sensibly and responsibly with the use of the Fireplace. Guests are responsible for ensuring that fire is not active upon departure. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by the misuse of the Fireplace including smoke damage.
14. Hot Tub: Infants and toddlers should not be in the hot tub. No children are permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on and locked so hot tub will stay warm. Operating hours are from 8AM to 10PM. Hot tubs are not to be operated from 10PM to 8AM.
15. Access to Property: Guest agrees to allow the Host, Manager and/or maintenance or service personnel access to the premises when necessary for inspections or repairs. Host, Manager or maintenance will provide Guest with a 1-hour notice during reasonable hours when feasible, except for emergency situations.
16. Compliance with Laws: Guest agrees to comply with all Local, State and National laws at all times while present on the property and will cause and be responsible for compliance by any invitees with these same laws. Guest shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Host and/or Manager for any damages caused by any breach of this section.
17. Liability and Damage: Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Host and/or Manager harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, property damage or expenses, arising by reason of any injury, death or damage sustained by any person, or to the property of any person, in or on the Property during the Term of this Agreement, including Guest, additional invitees or visitors of Guest, where such injury, death or damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Guest, additional guest or any of Guest’s visitors or invitees.
18. Cause for Eviction: The Guest and all parties with the Guest will be subject to immediate eviction from the Property if the Guest or parties of the Guest violate any terms of this Agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, excessive noise or parking. In the event of eviction from the Property, the Guest shall forfeit all amounts paid and there will be no refund of money.
19. Attorney’s Fees and Costs: If Host/Manager employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover funds not due, Guest shall be liable for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by Host/Manager.
20. Short-Term Rental: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation Rental Agreement and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights of Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
21. Phone Usage: Telephone service is provided to the property for local and domestic long distance. Any charges incurred to the Property phone number shall be the responsibility of the Guest, including but not limited to, international calling, and pay for use phone services.
22. Refund Policy – Host/Manager cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. Every reasonable effort will be made to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved). No refunds will be given for delayed arrival. No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved.
23. Acts of God - Neither Host or Manager shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, it is highly recommended four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
I am an avid snowboarder of 20 years and have come to love Lake Tahoe. It's one of those rare gem places where I embrace it year round - riding the powder in the winter, biking in the spring, paddle boarding in the summer and hiking in the fall. Keep Tahoe Blue.
My heart yearns to travel and explore any place in California, to backpacking across Europe, or even laying over in Iguazu Falls on the way to Brazil. I enjoy meeting new people, hearing their life stories, appreciating their culture and of course chowing down the local food.
"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."