Looking for month to month subletter
Preferably Sept 15-Dec 15
Rustic Mountain Retreat of Another Time with Lots of Original Detail
Easy access to Belleayre Mountain + Hunter Mountain for skiing, hiking, festivals etc...
3 bedrooms / 2 bathroom
Pool!! (summer only)
Streams at the front and back of lot
Rustically Furnished Space
Preserving as many original details and furnishings as possible of 'Grandpa's Cabin'
Access to 50 x 20 in ground pool
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available by phone, text, or airbnb messaging. I grew up in the area and I'm happy to give local recommendations. I split my time between here and Brooklyn.
We want to be as explicit about the pool as possible for the safety of our guests. Children and Pets are not allowed in the pool area. All guests must be able to swim, and be accompanied by a partner when swimming. Pool is older, Concrete & Steel. Pool is in-ground 50x20 (4'-8' depth). We maintain the pool with chlorine and regular cleaning and the pool will be cleaned before check-in - however it is surrounded by trees and nature so it is common to find leaves and frogs in the pool and any additional removal of debris will be the guests' responsibility (if they so choose). Also, there are some rough concrete edges along the coping and some rust. There is a shelf below the rim of the pool which can be slippery if you are not careful. Guests must proceed with caution to enjoy the pool. A waiver of liability is included in the rental agreement under 'Rules'.
** Leave home and property as you found it.
** No open fires.
** Only guests on reservation permitted on premises.
** No Parties or other actions to disturb home, neighbors, and wildlife.
** No entry to basement, shed or garage.
** No pets or children without prior approval.
** 10pm Noise Ordinance
Any confirmed reservation acknowledges and agrees to the below waiver and release:
WAIVER AND REALEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
RELEASE OF LIABIBLITY, WAIVE OF CLAIMS,
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
BY MAKING A RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL
RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE
TO:Word of Life New York
Assumption of Risk:
1. I, wish to play at the Swimming Pool; I recognize and understand that playing at the Swimming Pool involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment used in the pool and injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area(Initials)
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of participating in the reservation, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANDY AND ALL CLAIM Sthat I have or may in the future have against Word of Life New York, their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter referred to as “the Releasees”);
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer
or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation at the Swimming Pool due to any cause whatsoever,IN-
CLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability from any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation at the Swimming Pool;
4. That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, in
the even of my death.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY MAKING A RESERVATION
I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRA-
TORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
A little about me...I've recently rediscovered my love for pinball. I love dining-out and love a coursed meal for special occasions. My favorite city is Chicago, but Brooklyn has won me over too. I'm a new Crossfit fan - can't wait to finally be able to do a pull-up :) I've been a teacher, a bartender, a counselor, and now I work in TV when I'm not hosting. I love meeting new people over a well-made campari cocktail.