This Villa can fit a group perfectly, with a spacious backyard for BBQ and nice cold beers while let the kids play on the grass or watch a movie on our projector. Modern vivid porch has hanging chairs to enjoy their book and crisp fresh air. On the porch, there’s also a beautiful classic beetle to admire. You are always within 15 minutes to clubhouse pool (requires entry fee), gym (requires entry fee), restaurant and bar.
- Staying 3 or more consecutive nights, free airport pick-up service is available to you from 9am-9pm (Outside hours requires you to pay 150THB)
- The free airport pick-up service is only from the airport to the apartment.
- The luggage storage is available at 9am -6pm, please contact us in advance for assistance and arrangement
- During your stay, if you require any cleaning service, please contact us one day in advance; the cost is 175 THB
Accès des voyageurs
All the snacks and beverage are free.
Sim card with only network access (reservation are required)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can provide you with information about the local attraction and the hotspot of Chiangmai. Just contact us. We will try to avoid disturbing you to provide you with quiet and private space. However, if you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact us.
- Smoking is prohibited
- No pets allowed
- Parties are not allowed
- The check-in time is after 2pm- midnight
- Please take off shoes before entering.
- Please be aware of the energy and water usage.
- Be aware of the noise and don’t disturb your neighbors
- Swimming Pool + Tennis Court belongs to the community (requires entry fee)
- Please be careful with the furniture’s in the apartment. During your stay, if there are any furniture damaged or missing, you are required compensate for the cost.
Please try to keep quiet
Cet hôte a 224 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
There will be many temptations in this new world. But as long as you remain brave, truthful and unselfish, you will not fail.
Travel, scuba diving, sailing, skiing, surfing, food are my favorites