À propos de ce logement
Gorgeous home in the heart of Austin. Conveniently located to all Austin area events, Lake Travis and Lake Austin.
Swimming pool, entertaining backyard with oasis setting, pergolas, flagstone patio, fire pit, huge bbq pit, and ac/heated game room complete with pool table, dart board, poker table and two queen size futons.
Gorgeous home in the heart of Austin. Conveniently located to all Austin area events, Lake Travis and Lake Austin. Swimming pool, entertaining backyard with oasis setting, flagstone patio, fire pit, outdoor kitchen/BBQ center with mini fridge, and game room.
Fabulous remodel in Central Austin, wood floors, custom cabinetry, SS Appliances, pantry, utility room, tile in bathrooms w/custom cabinetry, dbl shower in master bath, sky lights, interior rock walls, home office w/french doors & exterior door leading to fire pit and bbq/kitchen. Ideal Location near downtown and Austin area events.
There is also a high chair, portable crib, and stroller available. We also provide personal shopping (from stocking the fridge, bar to picking up dry cleaning) We can assist in finding caterers, bartenders, DJ services all available at an additional charge. Let us know what you need! Many guests have requested that decorations be sent ahead of time. Feel free to do so.
We are very responsive to all your needs. Just let us know, we are a phone call, text or email away!
Heart of Austin!
Limo service and/or taxi. Public transportation is also available at the end of our street via Austin Metro and the Austin Metro rail.
Master bedroom: 2 double beds, pillow top mattresses. (sleeps 4 adults)
Bedroom #2 with 2 twin pillow top mattresses (sleeps 2 adults)
Bedroom #3 with 2 double beds, pillow top mattress. (sleeps 4 adults)
Game room: 2 Queen size futon sofa beds. sleeps 4 adults)
Living room: Queen size sofa bed. (sleeps 2)
4 Queen size air mattresses also available for our guests use.
Accès des voyageurs
Keyless combination door code is emailed to you, upon payment of hotel taxes.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We offer shopping, bar stocking, decorating (feel free to mail decorations ahead of time!) help with coordinating your event.
We respect the privacy of our guests. When we are in town, we try to meet with our guests and introduce them to our homes, explain how various things work, etc. otherwise, you're on your own unless you need us!
Upon payment of the hotel taxes (15% sent via PayPal) you will be sent the front door code, house rules and info on various features within the property.
This property is registered with the city of Austin and code enforcers will not be kicking you out during your rental like other properties that do not comply with city laws. A framed certificate of approval by the City of Austin Short Term Rentals is at the front door and should be shown to any officer, should they request it.
Before check in or at check in City of Austin Occupancy Taxes will be collected. They are 15% of the booking.
Consisting of: The City of Austin’s Hotel Occupancy Tax rate is 9 percent, comprised of a 7 percent occupancy tax and an additional 2 percent venue project tax. Texas law requires that each bill or other receipt for a hotel charge subject to the tax imposed for a venue project contain a statement in a conspicuous location stating: “The City of Austin requires that an additional tax of two percent (2%) be imposed on each hotel charge for the purpose of financing a venue project.”
The City’s tax is in addition to the 6 percent rate imposed by the State of Texas, which must be remitted separately to the State.
RESPECT THY NEIGHBORS! No loud music after 10:30pm or before 8am.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only with doors closed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are allowed. Any damage sustained is the responsibility of the renter. Please clean up after your pets!
7. Parking: Parking on the street is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath and beach towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
9. Please no glass out by the pool. Plastic ware is available for your use.
If the premises appears dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My family and I are proud to call Austin home. We have own two beautiful homes we short term rent in central Austin and a beautiful 3 story beach house with massive decks over looking Destin and the beach. (we also rent! It holds up to 18!) that allow us to call Destin, Fl. home, part of the year! These additional properties are also vacation rentals and can be found here just below on this profile page.