This cottage is located on the Bay of Fundy with an ocean view. Has its own beach access, enjoy a long walk on the beach when the tide is out or explore the rocks. If you want a quiet peaceful getaway or a family gathering this is the perfect place. Fundy National Park is a 5 minute drive where you can hike, swim, play tennis or golf and also has a playground. The best thing about the cottage is that it is a private getaway.
Our cottage is 962sqft with 4 bedrooms. There are two bedrooms down stairs one with a double bed and the other with 3 single bunk beds. Upstairs has one room with a double bed and a single bunk on top and the other bedroom has a queen bed with a balcony looking over the ocean. The living room and kitchen are open and comfortable. The bathroom is on the main floor. Also we have an outdoor shower for sandy beach feet.
Accès des voyageurs
The beach access is shared with 3 other properties. It is common to see other people using it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are easy to get ahold of and are a available during our guest's stay.
The closest large grocery store is 45-50 minutes away (Sussex or Riverview/ Moncton).
1. Check-in & Out as per Airbnb
2. The cottage renter shall assume responsibility for any willful or negligent damages to the cottage and its premises.
3. The cottage guests are responsible for cleaning the cottage before checking-out, so that its original condition is restored.
- All used bed linen striped and put in the hamper including bed sheets, pillow covers. All used towels and wash clothes put in hamper.
- Wet and dry garbage put to the road from kitchen and bathroom. (Wet garbage is put in the barrels. Floor and counters clean form dirt / food. Dishes cleaned and put away. Outdoor grounds are the way the way they were when checked in. No wet or dirty shoes are allowed beyond the entry way.
4. The cottage is a SMOKE FREE residence. Any damage due to cigarette burns, including the exterior deck, buildings or property will be deducted from your deposit. This includes fumigation of the entire cottage due to smoke damage from, lingering tobacco or pet odors, or illegal substances.
5. Pets are permitted by prior arrangement only.
6. “Security / Damage Deposit" As per Airbnb will be returned in full, after reconciling any direct and indirect related expenses ( Clean-up, Garbage, etc.) and subject to no
loss or damage having occurred during the contracted rental period.
7. The property owner and / or personnel representing the owner shall be allowed access to the cottage at any reasonable time during the renter(s) occupancy.
8. The maximum number of occupants using the cottage premises shall not exceed the total number stated in the information from Airbnb form or otherwise agreed with the owners, including pets, or monetary penalties shall be removed from your deposit.
9. The Renter(s) agree that the cottage is solely for their recreational purposes only and no commercial, sub-letting, or other activity shall be carried on.
10. Renter(s) acknowledge that the Owners accept no liability for loss, damage, death, illness, or injury suffered by the renter(s) and/or his/her guests, or pets as a result of using this rental. The Renter(s) acknowledges that the use of the property is entirely at the Renter(s) own risk. The Renter(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner's against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury, personal condition or death resulting from the use of the rental property, grounds, and ocean use. The owner carries insurance on dwelling and contents, not the property, valuables, or clothing of the Renter(s). It is therefore the Renter(s) responsibility to insure against any unforeseen damage or loss of the Renter(s) own possessions.
11. The Renter(s) shall give the Owner prompt written notice of any accident, unsafe or dangerous condition, other defect to the cottage, surrounding property, buildings, equipment, or other chattel belonging to the Owner. The Renter(s) shall be liable for any damage done by reason of water being left running from taps in the rental unit or improper use of appliances, septic system, and equipment provided.
12. At the end of the rental period all Keys shall be returned immediately to the Owner, If such an arrangement cannot be made, then the keys must be left on the Kitchen table.
13. Camp fires are to be followed by local laws. No Camp Fire is permitted when area has a no burn law in affect.
14. The Owners are not responsible for situations beyond their control, that may, or may not, negatively affect the renter(s) stay, such as weather conditions or utility outages, due to storms, or insects
Me and my wife Julie built our dream vacation spot in 2010. We are greatful to have such an amazing spot. We like to get down as much as possible and just decided that it was to nice of a spot not to share. This will be our first time renting and hope the experience goes well both for us and our guests.