Private 2nd floor Master bedroom available in shared hallway. The king-size master suite has a private bathroom, small walk-in closet and is equipped with DirecTV.
First level features kitchen equipped with keurig and k-cup use, living room with fireplace, large leather couches, DirecTV, 8 ft billiard table, laundry room and fully screened outdoor porch. Dog Friendly.
OUR HOUSE RULES
1. Please be kind, courteous, and respectful of our space & other guests that may be present. Make yourself at home.
2. NO SMOKING, please.
3. You are allowed to park in the driveway on the RIGHT side please.
4. Outdoor patio has speaker system. Please keep music down on weekdays after 9pm.
5. Kitchen may be used. Guests must provide own food/beverage outside of coffee/tea/milk/bottled water/spices. You may store dry goods in provided basket (GUEST ROOM #1) in kitchen. Please clean your dishes when finished (pots/pans/knife block knives must be handwashed, please).
6. Owners' bedroom is off limits to guests.
7. The standard is 2 guests to the KING suite. Additional guests must be approved/verified 2 hours prior to expected arrival. Only approved/verified guests are allowed. There is a $10/guest charge.
8. Please leave fence gates closed so dogs cannot exit the yard.
9. Pets are allowed at an additional fee of $10/night (they are considered an extra guest). Pets are expected to stay in the guests' room. Dogs can be put in the fenced backyard when guests are away. Guests will be responsible for any accidents or damages. If needed, we have a large dog crate.
Cet hôte a 74 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
The two of us are transplants from northwestern, PA. We now live and work in the Upstate of SC. We enjoy anything and everything outdoors including beaching, hiking, camping, kayaking/canoeing, and shooting.
Jake is a Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams Greenville Central specializing in those looking to relocate from other areas. Please message us if we can be of any assistance in helping you with any Real Estate needs.
Leigh is a Dental Hygienist at a local Family Dental Practice.
We have one dog, Marley, that accompanies us on most of our travels up and down the East Coast.
We enjoy watching and tailgating at college and NFL football games, though our professional teams are why we also chose to follow some more exciting collegiate teams. Leigh is a WVU and Cleveland Browns fan. By default Jake cheers on the Mountaineers and the Buffalo Bills.