Located in a remote location at Torac Bay (Uvala Torac) on the South side of Hvar island by the town of Gdinj. Ideal for people looking for a peaceful and quiet holiday. Each apartment is fully equipped with a full kitchen, bath and private balcony with a sea view. These apartments are completely off the grid thus depending on the sun for power and heating of water. Water is also collected by catchment or trucked in.
The studio apartments are spacious and can accommodate 2 people comfortably and a cot can be added for a third person if necessary. Each studio apartment has a queen sized bed.
Accès des voyageurs
Each apartment has a private balcony with a sea view and access to a gas BBQ. A gorgeous pebble beach is just 30 m away.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owners live on site and are available for any questions or issues.
Due to the remote location we are completely dependent on the sun for electricity and hot water. There is a possibility of a shortage of either of these during the night.
Shopping is best done in Jelsa or Stari Grad where there are larger markets available.
Paradise Apartments Rules and Regulations
1. Check in time is 16:00 hours and check out time is 10:00 hours.
2. All guests of Paradise Apartments must register with the manager with a passport or other document.
3. Guests are requested to conserve electricity and water. We have solar power and water is trucked in and stored in a cistern.
4. Please respect other guests by keeping the noise level to a minimum between 22:00 and 08:00 hours.
5. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments (but is allowed outside on the terrace/balcony or the grounds).
6. All guests are expected to leave the kitchen in the same condition as they found it. Please make sure all your dishes are washed and all food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets when you check out.
7. Animals are not allowed in the apartments.
8. Illegal and criminal activities are forbidden.
9. Toxic materials, explosives, flammables, guns or other dangerous items are forbidden.
10. All damage caused by guests, their visitors, or minors under their care must be paid for by the guest at time of check out.
11. We will not take responsibility for valuables lost or stolen while staying at Paradise Apartments. Please insure you lock your apartment at night or when you are absent from the apartment.
12. We wish you a pleasant stay and we are at your disposal should you require anything. Your suggestions on how we can improve Paradise Apartments are welcome.