À propos de ce logement
Located on the topmost floor of a historic building, the apartment has THE best view of the downtown and nightlife of Columbia. Minimalistic, ultra-modern European decor for a lot of open space.
Fantastic for 1-2 people visiting for pleasure or business
Comfortable for 3-4 people
Easily accommodates 5-6 people looking for a place mostly to crash for a night or two
Even if you stay for one night, fresh sheets/pillowcases and towels and a sanitized bathroom are guaranteed for every stay.
Beautiful penthouse in a high-rise building. High, open ceiling, minimalistic but fully furnished. Right in the middle of capitol business district and nightlife.
Walking distance to ALL the happening places in the city! No need for a ride, no need for a cab! 5 mins walk to USC. 1 block from the state house.
The best view of the Vista/downtown you can ever expect!
About the unit:
- In the heart of downtown
- Approx. 700 sq.ft (A typical suite in a hotel)
- Bedroom area (like an extended Studio separated by a half-wall)
- Queen bed with 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding
- Super comfortable sofa and chaise with a pullout bed in the living space
- Bathroom with shower and bathtub
- High (20 ft +) ceiling with track lights
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator/microwave/oven/electric range
- DeLonghi espresso machine
- 51" 3D Plasma with Roku player with Netflix, Amazon, and Pandora ready
- Washer/Dryer on alternate floors of the building (not inside the unit)
- High-speed WiFi
- Home gym with weights and chin/pull up bar (TV setup with P90X3 workouts)
Coffee/tea, milk/cream, eggs, basic toiletries for men and women are usually available. If you need anything specific for your stay then let me know. I have accommodated requests such as a champagne chiller, wine, chocolates, soy milk, extra towels etc.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Anywhere from non-existent to partying all night, if I am in town! Whatever you prefer.
I am available all the time via text/call if you have any questions or concerns.
Check in and out times: Depending on the guests leaving before or arriving after you, the times are flexible. Guests have stayed as late as 6pm and checked in as early as 7am. So please check with me if you have unusual timings. After all, this is a home and not a hotel :-)
For cleaning and setup, I need a 2-hour window between a guest checking out and the next one checking in. Even if you stay for one night, fresh sheets/pillowcases and towels and a sanitized bathroom are guaranteed.
Parking - street parking or garage parking
75c/hour: Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm (Max of 2 hours)
Free: 5pm to 9am and all day on Sat and Sun
Garage parking: $1 per hour; $10 max per day
Two city garages are within a block of the apartment. Three more within 5 blocks.
- Events/parties allowed but no loud music beyond 10pm.
- Thermostat may be off. Feel free to set it however you prefer.
- Fresheners are plugged in or available. Feel free to unplug or use them to your liking
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Tech entrepreneur and investor. I split time between San Francisco and Southeast US.
Caught the travel bug right after undergrad. Since then I have traveled to over 37 countries on all continents, lived in 4 countries/9 cities. Got into Latin dances around the same time. Sommelier-on-training-wheels.