À propos de ce logement
Arapahoe Lodge Lower is a cute studio located at Wallowa Lake. Arapahoe Lodge Lower #38
While this studio says it can accommodate 4, it is best suited for 2 adults with a Queen size bed. There are 2 sleeping pads in the closet best suited for 2 very small children. Please know that once the mats are in place this leaves very little walking around space. Also, this is the lower unit of a 3 story home, and the upstairs is a rental as well. Please be respectful of each other`s area and quiet hours.
Cute and nicely furnished little studio type apartment makes for the perfect base camp for people on the move!
Small but efficient kitchen area has a crockpot, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven and a 2 burner hot plate provide you with cooking opportunities. Or, cook outdoors on the small hibachi (propane) bbq!
Accès des voyageurs
Main Level/Studio style:
Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower stall
gravel parking area
pull right to the front door, no steps.
* Quick walk to the activities at the resort side of Wallowa Lake.
* Nicely furnished studio.
* Can be combined with #41, Arapahoe Lodge Main, to accommodate your larger group.
* Parking for 2 cars. Sleeps 4 with 1 on a roll away and 1 on a mat on the floor.
* Charcoal bbq
* Wi Fi
* Electric fireplace for ambiance
* Does not have cable, but does have a DVD.
Areas to note:
* The upper unit is also a rental. While you do have private space and private access, you will share the parking area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This home is managed by Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals. We are a home based business, but we are available to you 24/7 during your stay. We try and give our Guests as much privacy as possible but we are waiting in the wings should you need anything!
This is located in the main/ground floor of a large home. The upstairs is also a rental. While you share a ceiling, you have your own entrance and parking area.
Please review our policies and by submitting your reservation, you are agreeing to these terms listed below:
* The occupancy set for our rental home will not be exceeded. If exceeded, we are subject to immediate eviction and forfeit our money.
* We will be neighborly with no loud music or noise between the quiet hours of 10 pm and 8 am.
* Parking limited to 3 vehicles. If you need additional parking, please contact us prior to your arrival to make arrangements.
I agree that I picked a house that is the best pick for our family.
* All homes are non smoking. If a home has smoke detected, I agree to the $1500 fee to return the home to non smoking condition.
* We cater to family and friends. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to vacate immediately, without refunds.
* WLVR is not responsible for items left, lost or missing. Items left and requested to be shipped back will be at our time discretion with appropriate fees associated with postage and our time.
* Absolutely no tents, rv`s campers, trailers, etc., are allowed on any rental property.
* We, as a renter of WLVR, will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the homeowner and Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or on the property arising from our use or occupancy of this vacation rental.
* I agree that I have reviewed my dates and they are accurate. I have reviewed and agree to the cancellation policy.
* I agree that no refunds for short stays will be given. I agree that if I am unhappy with the cabin that we chose, we will call while we are here so WLVR can help resolve any concerns.
* I recognize that WLVR has no control over cable, wifi, telephone, hot tubs working (if applicable), appliances, etc., sometimes go on the fritz and due to the rural location I am visiting, that repairs are done ASAP. I will not ask for a refund or discount if these amenities are not working during our stay.
* I agree that any damages done to the home will be our responsibility. I understand that I can purchase CSA Damage insurance that could cover accidents thru WLVR. I agree to review the home prior to occupancy; and if I fail to document damages, that I will be held responsible for any that WLVR finds after our stay, as if they were incurred by our group.
* I understand that if I am renting a house with a dock that WLVR will do everything possible to keep the dock functioning during my stay. I understand that WLVR has no control over the level of the lake, and if a dock has to be pulled prior to Sept 1, that no refunds will be given. I understand that using the dock is at our own risk, and no compensation will be given if damage is done to the boat/watercraft while tied to the dock.
Check in/out info:
* Check in starts at 4 pm
* We honor early arrivals only if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Some roads maybe gravel, narrow, and/or may require an SUV or 4 wheel drive, please inquire
* GPS directions are NOT recommended
Check out info:
* Check out is at 11 am
* Late checkouts may be available if schedule permits, additional fees may apply.
* Late departures must be arranged by calling the office 1 day prior to departure.
* Please read the WELCOME letter on our expectations of you as you check out.
* Confirmation letters with key information and directions sent 2 weeks and again 3 days prior to arrival once your reservation is paid in full.
* # home sleeps is the # you can have at the house at any given point.
* No gathering at the homes or the yards.
* Exceeding occupancy of people and cars could result in termination of your stay.
ALL CABINS ARE NON SMOKING--$500 FINE IF WE DETECT SMOKING.
The Basics are provided during your stay:
* STARTER KIT provides paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, and dish detergent.
* Spices, oils, condiments, etc., are NOT included.
* Kitchens are fully equipped with pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
* Linens and towels are provided.
* Propane bbq
2 night stays are allowed in mid and off season. Peak season requires a 3 night stay unless only 2 nights are available. If only 2 nights are available, please contact us at and we would be happy to "fill the gap" with your reservation.
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 111 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals is a family operated company with roots to this valley dating back 4 generations! We love living and raising our family here in Wallowa County and our plan is to live here when we retire. We consider ourselves very lucky to be able to have the daily gift of waking up, looking at those beautiful Wallowa Mountains. We are excited to be able to provide you with some of the best Eastern Oregon vacation rentals so you can get a feel for what we experience everyday living here!
Our business was formed in 1998 when we were expecting our first child, Sarah who is now a teenager. We wanted a career that would be very family friendly so she could always be with us. Two years later, her brother Coy joined us and the business continued to cocoon us as a family. Originally, we thought this would be a nice little supplemental business and BOY has it grown!
Our first year in business, we had just one house and one "employee" (me) wearing many hats. Then, I blinked, and we were up to over 30 vacation homes, 10 campsites, 15+ employees, and an outstanding business that continues to thrive! Many of our loyal, repeat customers have watched our family change from just Chad and me, to include Sarah, then Coy. There isn’t a week that passes that I don’t hear from one of our repeat customers that can’t believe how our business has grown, or how the children have grown! I think that is actually one of the most rewarding parts of this business—meeting people and developing a relationship that will span the times of our lives.
Even though we aren’t the small time operation that we once were, our mission and core values have not changed: Provide a wide variety of clean and comfortable Wallowa Lake cabins, cottage, and rental homes coupled with exceptional customer service and great Clients that will always produce 1 terrific vacation!
We sincerely look forward to being a part of your vacation and we look forward to helping you find your perfect cabin rental at Wallowa Lake!