The house offers the tropical dream many have but few have the opportunity to live. The terrace opens to the most beautiful view of the beach. If you love the beach this is your perfect tropical vacation getaway.
The house has three bedrooms with air conditioners, two ½ baths, a fully equipped kitchen, an outdoor deck, BBQ and a beach garden. If you love the beach nothing compares almost live in it. Imagine yourself sitting in one of the 2 hammocks enjoying the breathtaking sunset watching your loved ones enjoy the sand. Walking just a few steps into the sand and a few more to the warm water.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will be able to access the whole house, except the basement area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live close by and will be able to help with anything you may need or if anythings occurs. We speak both Spanish and English.
You can enjoy different activities with your family or as a couple, such as surfing, jet skiing, snorkeling, scuba diving, swimming, deep sea fishing, among many others.
Here you can see a glimpse of what Arecibo and the house has to offer:
The Punta Los Morillos Lighthouse or commonly known as the Arecibo Lighthouse is nearby. You can get there by walking along the beach or a short 5 minute ride. A couple of years ago the lighthouse was refurbished and renamed "Arecibo Lighthouse and Historical Park", where kids and families can enjoy the "Guarida del Pirata Aquarium" (Pirate's Cove), a water park and a historical museum.
Arecibo is full of history. Many come to learn a little bit more of how we came to be the town we are right now. In 1556 Spaniards colonists settled in this area who already had an indigenous population. The leader or Cacique of the indigenous people was called Araxibo. That is the reason why the colonists named the new town Arecibo.
While enjoying your stay you can visit the Arecibo Observatory(known for housing the world's largest radio telescope and the place where the first extraterrestrial communication was "answered"), Cueva del Indio (Arqueological site where Taino drawings can be found), Cueva Ventana, Dos Bocas Lake (reservoir located between Hatillo and Arecibo), Cambalache Forest Reserve (forest located between Barceloneta and Arecibo), many other fun / historical sites.
Also the tallest statue of America is built in Arecibo. The Christopher Columbus Statue.
- No smoking inside the house.
- The usage of the beach, including coconut trees, is under your own risk. We do not provide lifeguards.
- No pets allowed.
- Children do count as guests. For example a family of 3 adults and 3 children are the 6 guests.
- Extra guests pay $50.00 per night.
- Full payment has to be made three days prior to the first day of the vacation.
- The owner or the Administrator will be visiting the house at some point during the vacation to enforce any rule.
- Strict Cancelation Policy
- Violation to any of these rules and of the ones in the Contract will be grounds for cancelation of the whole vacation or the remainder of the vacation.
- No transportation is provided, the guest has to organize and plan for it.
-Hot water is really hot! We will not be responsible for burns.
- A $250.00 security deposit will be held by Airbnb. The deposit will be returned after guest leave.
-The linens are washed by the Administration. Only towels can be washed and dried by renters. If teners wish to wash white towels be washed alone and with hot water.
Emergency medicine doctor workaholic. Work hard play hard. Love the nice weather of tropical island love the beutifull beaches. Love to meet good people.