2 min from highway; 17 min to central Cape Town (CBD) & 25 min to Winelands; 800m walk to USB (Post Graduate Stellenbosch University). As reviewed by Guests: "It's not in central Cape Town but it's totally worth to drive a few minutes more."
2 bedrooms (double bed in each room); full bathroom; kitchenette with all necessities (for your convenience and use); garden area with Boma Braai; Swimming pool; Off street parking; Safe&secure neighbourhood.
Safe, secure and peaceful surroundings situated in a upmarket neighborhood. We renovated our house in 2014 and it has a trendy, warm, clean and industrial feel.
Only 2 people living in the house - Adri and Dewald (married for 8 years and we are both 36). We love travel, outdoors, new experiences and socializing with our friends and family!
Our space offers:
- 2 charming private rooms (downstairs) with a shower, toilet and bathtub (exclusive use of the full bathroom for the private rooms)
- each private room has 1 double bed with good quality mattress (PRICING IS PER ROOM/kindly refer to additional pricing should you need 2 rooms. Also, should you be 2 people needing 2 private rooms, kindly choose 3 guests for correct pricing calculation)
- small study table and chair in private room 1
- we offer discounted weekly and monthly rates (refer pricing guide)
- a beautiful bright kitchenette with fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, kettle, stove, washing basin, cutlery, utensils and small dining area
- large outside area with wooden deck, shaded patio roof and boma braai (kindly provide own braai wood)
- use of swimming pool
- clean towels and sheets
- complimentary coffee and tea
- continental breakfast included in price
- off street parking
We have a domestic worker, Filda, (to tidy up and clean) 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Washing and ironing avaible at a additional fee.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are interactive with guests, love sharing information, stories and experiences, but are also very respectful of guest's preferred level of interaction/preferred privacy.
Please also note that Muffin, Scarlett (2 Golden retriever) and Griet (Border Collie) will also welcome you with your stay! They are super friendly and looooove people.
You are welcome to smoke outside. Kindly ask us for ash tray.
Guests should be mindful of the neighbors and other occupants regarding noise disturbances.
Preferably no eating in the rooms.
Please keep the place clean. We are easy hosts and everyone are always welcome.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.