This is a horizontal apartment building from 1920s, maintaining diverse features of that era. Refurbished and restored in 2011, has every feature for a comfortable stay. Greatly served by public transportation, including metro (Subte) just 150 meters away and multiple bus lines. It's also walking distance to important key attractions and landmarks such as Avenida 9 de Julio, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Plaza de los dos Congresos, Avenida de Mayo, Microcentro, etc.
Nice and cozy apartment in the central area of Buenos Aires, comprising two rooms (one with a nice wooden mezzanine, actually functionally a separate bedroom), a full bathroom with hot tub, a full kitchen with a fridge, an electric oven and three heaters. It has air conditioning in the main room (cold / heat), and a heater plus a ceiling fan in the second room.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests have full access to the apartment. It's an entire property that can host up to 5 guests (one double, three single beds).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll be welcomed by me or one of my family members. As an avid traveler myself I can provide all sorts of tips and infos about the city, the country, and South America in general.
Herein we provide some simple but STRICT rules for your stay:
1. Contact the host for any doubt or inconvenient, not the neighbours. Never knock on their doors or ring their bells.
2. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the appartment. However, you can use the kitchen window to do so, if you avoid throwing ash and cigarette butts through the window.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. Don't speak loudly when you are in front of an open window.
5. NEVER use common spaces of the building to hang out, smoking or chatting (stairways, hallway, porch, etc.). Reduce the use of these spaces only to the moment of coming in and getting out. Guests failing to comply to this rule are subject to a fine up to the mean price of three nights (USD 105).
6. Respect the times and avoid making noises that may disturb fellow neighbours.
7. Likewise, avoid at all times of the day, talking or chatting when coming in or going out the apartment. Your voice can disturb the neighbours.
8. People not included or declared in the original booking are strictly barred from entering or staying at the apartment. Only declared passengers can enter and stay in the space.Any change must be notified to the host. The host retains the right to refuse such changes. Extra fees apply. A guest failing to declare these changes is subject to a fine equivalent to the mean price of four nights (USD 140) per each night of violation of the rule.
9. Leave the appartment in the same state it was when you checked in.
10. When you are inside home, lock the door from inside.
11. Each time you arrive or go out, check that the main street door remains locked. This helps not only to prevent unlikely safety problems but also is a display of respect towards fellow neighbours.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 58 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there! I'm a full-time musician from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am a friendly guy and as a host, being an avid traveler myself , I always want to help you enjoy your stay with the most tips I can give you about my hometown.
Hablo castellano (nativo), I speak fluent english, parlo italiano molto fluentemente e falo un pouco de português tambem! Mon français n'est pas bon, mais je peux avoir une conversation simple. :)