Our gorgeous East-lake Victorian home is located in the heart of San Francisco, at the intersection of Duboce Triangle/Castro/Mission, a block from Market Street.
Steps away from public transportation and Zipcar, walking distance from everything you need (Whole Foods, gyms, Soul Cycle, yoga, four parks). It has 2 bedrooms and one bathroom, a full/queen size sleeper in the living room (sleeps 2).
The entire home is registered with the City of San Francisco's Short-Term Rental Department
- Remodeled East-Lake Victorian home
- Intersection of the Mission / Castro and Duboce Triangle, heart of SF
- Speedy Wi-Fi, perfect for late-night Netflix binges.
- Views on a gorgeous community garden
- Steps away from trolley, MUNI, Zipcar right across the street
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always available through here but I will be traveling so for any emergencies or immediate questions, I will provide you with my property managers contact information.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro