À propos de ce logement
Secluded modern home situated on 25 private acres in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains. Home overlooks 5-acre lake that is great for swimming on hot summer days and stocked with trout. During the winter the lake freezes over and becomes a blanket of white snow. Land is great for cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing.
Details to the house:
- Sleeps 8 total. Main house has three bedrooms (two with queen beds and one master with king bed) and there is a small guest cottage** (with queen bed and full bath) next to house.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with induction cooktop, two sinks, and large Viking oven.
- Main house has two full bathrooms (one part of the master suite) + full bathroom in guest cottage.
- Radiant heat throughout house.
- Wood-burning fireplace.
- Gas grill on deck for BBQs.
- 2 kayaks and 1 canoe on premise for your use.
- Located within 2 miles of Livingston Manor's town center.
- Minutes away from world-class fly fishing spots.
- Beautiful hiking trails and biking routes within minutes from house.
Also worth noting that there are trails on the property that take you down to Sonoma Falls. This is a privately owned, but publicly open, 110 acres of trails you can access from our property. There are a series of beautiful waterfalls accessible from the trails.
** Guest cottage available, suitable for 2 people, for a total of 8 people. It is NOT winterized, so while 2 people can comfortably sleep in there in the winter, there is no running water in the cold months and the bathroom will be out of order. Please inquire further if you wish to use the cottage.
This is our home away from home. We love it and have great respect for the nature that surrounds it. We expect the same from our guests.
No more than one pet at a time, please.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a family always on the move - from Rio de Janeiro to New York to San Francisco - we love exploring new cities like the locals - foodies - lovers of nature. We love sharing our homes with likeminded wanderers!