À propos de ce logement
- Perfect for a private couples retreat or business traveller
- Newly renovated top floor suite in North Van home!
- Large balcony, gas BBQ & view of beautiful yard/forest
- Near hiking, biking & local ski hills
- 30 min bus to Waterfront Station
- This private suite is on the top floor with a private entrance, an extra large deck overlooking a beautiful yard and forest. It is newly renovated with all new furniture, flooring, paint and appliances. It is on the top floor with 7' high ceilings and sky lights.
- Free parking for one vehicle on driveway. Free on-street parking also available.
- It is equipped with a fridge/freezer, Breville compact oven, Soda Stream CO2 machine, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, blender, coffee maker and electric kettle. The washroom has a full bath with shower head as well as in-suite laundry.
-Space includes a kitchen/eating area with granite counter tops and built in cabinets.
- All linens, bedding and towels included.
- Bathroom has a full size tub and sliding shower head.
- Queen sized bed with a Westin Heavenly mattress.
- Second bedroom has large desk and pull-out double sized couch bed.
- Free wifi and TV with cable.
- Suite is approximately 600 square feet.
- Private access up the wooden deck staircase. Unique combo lock for entrance is provided. (Note: Suite is on second floor and there is no elevator.)
- Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
- Use of backyard is not part of rental.
- Check-in after 3.00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM.
- A different check in or check out time may be arranged for a fee of $40 but cannot be guaranteed as it depends on a variety of factors. Please be sure to contact us for check-in time so that we will be here to let you in.
- We are very happy that you have chosen to stay with us! We love Lynn Valley and would like to help you find your way around. Please do not hesitate to ask us. There is almost always someone here and you are welcome to ask us any questions.
- You can also text us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Accès des voyageurs
Private access up the wooden staircase to the suite entrance as shown in photos. (The suite is on the top floor of the house. There is no elevator.)
Use of deck and BBQ shown in photos is for your exclusive use during your stay.
Use of backyard is not part of rental.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is a private suite. We are also happy to meet our guests and give you any tips on our beautiful city!
Breakfast is not included.
We usually find that guests like to communicate by the AirBNB ap, text or What's Ap once they have checked in. We are always happy to communicate in person and give you any tips or suggestions!
We respect your privacy and we also really appreciate meeting our guests when you arrive and coming by to say good-bye when you leave, if you can.
This is a beautiful area with plenty of green space in the centre of fantastic outdoor recreational opportunities from mountain biking to sailing and lots in between. Skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing is offerend on the local mountains in the winter.
Lynn Valley is a lovely, green suburban area in the mountains of the North Shore of Vancouver. We are close to hiking, roller blading (in-line skating) and biking trails in summer and skiing, sledding or boarding in the winter.
* We are walking distance from Lynn Creek and lovely walking/running/biking trails.
* We are a 15 minute drive to Deep Cove where you can find great hiking trails, ocean kayaking and just hanging out by the water. You might want to stop in at the Deep Cove Bistro for a lunch or dinner!
* We are a few minutes from Mount Fromme, home to world renowned mountain bike trails on the North Shore of Vancouver.
* We are a few minutes drive to Lynn Canyon, North Vancouver where you’ll enjoy breath taking hiking trails and the Lynn Valley Suspension bridge.
* We are a 10 minute drive to the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve which is the best place to inline skate on the lower mainland as it is a closed, hilly road through the forest.
* We are a 15 minute drive to base of Mount Seymour, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain. Cypress Mountain now has a flying trapeze in the summer.
* There are two major grocery stores within a few minutes drive from our home.
* If you have a car, there is on-street parking available.
* There are plenty of shops, restaurants and services within a 5-15 minute drive in all directions.
Visit the Translink website for public transit information.
The bus stop is one block from our house. The 210 bus goes to downtown Vancouver directly in 30 minutes. We are just before the major bus hub at Phibbs Exchange so you will get a spot on the bus before everyone else gets on.
We are a 10 minute bus ride to Capilano University, North Vancouver. It is a two KM walk, if you don't mind hills.
We are a few minutes drive from Mount Fromme. Mount Seymour, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain are a 15 minute drive away.
We are a five minute drive to many fantastic hiking trails in Lynn Canyon and the Lynn Canyon suspension bridge. There is a gym one km from our house that has a hot tub and a small wave pool.
- The suite has been freshly remodelled with all new flooring, cabinets and appliances during the summer of 2015 . We think it's a beautiful space!
- It is ideal for a business traveller or a couples get-a-away. It is not suited to young families.
- Suite is best suited to a working single or couple sharing the Queen bed in the main bedroom.
- Pets are not permitted in the suite. Some of our guests are allergic to pets.
- The ceiling height is 6'9"-7' (approximately 210 cm). We have had a guest stay who was just over 6 feet (182 cm) tall who was fine with the height.
- The room is self-catered.
- There are exterior stairs up to the suite and deck. No elevator.
- The second bedroom has a pull-out couch, TV and large desk.
- Use of the backyard is not included in the rental.
Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Check-in after 3.00 PM.
Check-out by 11 AM
To make your check-in easier, we are able to provide check-in after 3 PM without arranging a time to meet with us NOTE: We MUST send you our videos to let you know how to use the combo locks, where your door is and where to park. You must have looked at the videos prior to your arrival in case you have any questions. Outside of this, we encourage any other communication on the AirBNB ap.
We are also happy to find a mutually agreeable time for you to check-in and are happy to meet you and provide any tips or information. An earlier check-in or later check-out time may be arranged for a fee of $40 if available.
Quite time is from 11 P.M. - 7 A.M.
Friends beyond the two registered guests are welcome to visit until 11 P.M.
The North Vancouver District is quite strict about garbage and recycling. Recycling must be sorted into relevant containers.
* Recyclable containers in blue box
* Glass bottles in grey box
* Mixed paper goes in the yellow bag.
* Newspapers in the blue bag.
* Please ask us about recycling compost.
We MAY be able to store your gear in our garage while you are here. Please discuss us it with us before you arrive. You are responsible for your gear if it is locked outside or if we have room for you to store it in the garage. It is at your own risk. Bikes and ski gear cannot be stored inside the suite. Mountain biking gear cannot be washed in the laundry machine. There is a laundromat nearby where you can wash mountain bike gear or we can provide a hose to rinse your gear outside.
Smoking is not permitted indoors or on the deck, as this is a non-smoking home. If you need to smoke, we have an outdoor designated smoking area to keep the smoke away from the house. Please ask.
Pets are not permitted in the suite. We do have a dog and cat on the main floor of the house. They have not and are not permitted in the suite for the comfort of our guests with allergies.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 59 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are an active family and love hiking and biking in the beautiful mountains of North Vancouver. We nordic ski, and snowboard in the winter and bike and inline skate in the summer. We also participate in aerial arts, particularly aerial silks, which we teach in West Vancouver. We completed the Gran Fondo bike race, this September, which is a bike ride from Vancouver to Whistler.
Last year we did a bike trip in Ireland and stayed at an AirBNB.
We have a very friendly dog. He is a Golden Doodle. We have two cats. We have three children, one of whom still lives with us.
There is a bus stop one block from our home. The 210 goes directly to downtown Vancouver in 30 minutes. The walk to Capilano University is 2 kms. We are a few minute drive from Mount Fromme. Mount Seymor, Grouse Mountain or Cypress Mountain are a 15 minute drive away. We are a 5 minute drive to many gorgeous hiking trails in Lynn Canyon.