CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT ! Forbes ranked East Austin 6th COOLEST neighb/hood. @ Cesar Chavez walk to brewery, eats, Juan In a Million, Juiceland, hike & bike @ Lady Bird Lake, affordable Cabs to 6th Street, Rainey St., SoCo, UT. 3 beds (2 queens, 1 full& electric twin air mattress w/fitted sheets. Cesar Chavez Street the new Entertainment District to explore. Cool eats, on the City bus line, and lots happening. Best East Side Bang 4/yr Buck !!
Mi Casa es su Casa at Casa Willow. Please treat my home as you would like me to treat yours if I were your guest).
1. No smoking allowed and no pets. ($250 Penalty per pet, I love animals, but have an Alpha A dog that goes crazy if he smells another dog).
1a. $100 penalty for smoking in the house. Smoke outside, and please dispose of your cigarette butts and ashes.
2. House hosts 6 guests. Please be respectful of this. If you are two guests, I would like to know, if you are 3 or more, I would like to know, in order to properly prepare toiletries etc., for your stay.
3. No filming or video/audio recording may be taken on property without the written consent of the owner. I have approved filming for SXSW, but an agreement must be signed regarding what you are filming and it is approved on a case by case basis (wedding pictures, birthday etc.,).
4. All kitchen utensils must remain inside the kitchen/dining area. Bring your own outdoor kitchenware if you plan on cooking outside.
5. There is a Check-In, Check-Out Manual, and Compliance Manual for the City regulations that I need you to read and sign.
6. All bookings with more than 1 child between the ages (2-12) MUST BE INCLUDED in the inquiry as we prepare the house for children, such as putting things away especially anything that are breakable and locking access to a closet if necessary. There is a $50 penalty per child if you do not disclose how many children in your group. (To date I have had good experiences with children that have stayed with their parents).
7. Please throw the trash. The BLUE can is for RECYCLE things such as beer bottles, cans, paper. The small BROWNISH can is for trash bags and trash, I leave you extra trash bags as you need.
8. L0CK all doors when you leave, including the kitchen door. (Always lock the kitchen door to the utility room when you leave for the day or night and when you check out.)
Cet hôte a 144 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Adventurous, wonderful life experiences, blessed, like to drive long distances, see sunsets, Moon maiden and star gazer, lightning and storm chaser and gazer, UT Longhorn, love live music, and good old fashion Honky Tonks in anywhere USA. Have been commuting from El Paso to Austin for over 30 years. Love both cities. Bilingual, bicultural, Texican. The Lord is my light!