Clean, cozy and simple room with queen bed, desk, and private re-modeled bathroom. Close to downtown SJ & 15 mins to SJC airport.
* Easy parking
* VTA lightrail
* Freeways (680 & 880)
* Safeway, Costco
* Santana Row
* Great Mall
* Alum Rock Park.
* Penintentia Creek
You can use the back yard. We have beautiful flowers.
Accès des voyageurs
Spaces off limit are other bedrooms in the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is a private room being rented out. My husband and I are usually home so feel free to ask us if you need anything.
We won't clean the room or bathroom during your stay as we want you to have privacy. Our maid service comes in every two weeks and if it coincides during your stay, she will be cleaning the room and bathroom. If you need anything for the room, please ask.
There is a drought in California. We please ask that you have shorter showers to help California conserve water.
1) No shoes upstairs or on any carpeted area
2) No smoking
3) Please Park your car in front of the house
4) Please close the windows of your room & turn off the lights before you leave the house.
5) please pick up your dead hair with wipes from the bathroom floor & keep the bathroom counter clean with wipes.
6) Our cleaning Lady refuses to clean or enter the room, if dirty laundry
and stuff is scattered all over in the (URL HIDDEN) a home and we need to give respect to the cleaning lady. Room should be left reasonably clean.
Keep the room as you got it. there is enough space and drawers to keep your stuff.
7) Please do not eat in the bedroom or leave the food in the room. You can use kitchen table.
8) Some times, you may have to share the bathroom with our own personal guest. Please keep it clean.Roll the tub mat after use.
9) There is an acute water shortage declared by California Govt. So please take small showers to save water.
10) please clean your luggage with wipes before you take them upstairs. If it's too heavy, empty a little down stairs.
DONOT keep your suitcases on the bed to pack or unpack.
11). Please, you are welcomed to ask the owner, if you need some thing.
We highly appreciate your co-operation.
I am Gaurav and been a long time AirBnb guest and host. I manage this account for my parents who are very welcoming and warm individuals.
About Jagdish and Tony:
We are an Indian family and I live with my husband who is a retired army Major. We own and run an online wine business, Wineglobe.
We enjoy traveling and meeting new people whenever we can get a break from running our wine business. Aside from that we have 5 grand children and lots of family close by that we visit and spend time with.
My husband is a voracious reader and loves gardening. I enjoy music, both playing instruments (sitar) and singing (Indian music).
We are love having guest and look forward to meeting you.