Enjoy this peaceful, completely private and upgraded bedroom at my house. Located in one of the best residential neighborhoods in the south of the city, this is a safe, quiet place minutes away from shopping, restaurants & transportation. Ideally located for students looking for long term stays! WiFi/parking/breakfast included.
To accomodate larger groups I have another bedroom in the house that can accomodate up to 2 more guests: https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)?preview
Welcome to my home!
My house is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, close enough to great restaurants, shops and quick transportation, but far enough so you can have a great night sleep in a safe, family friendly environment. With a charming park view from your window and my small back garden, my place is great for a convenient overnight stay or for students looking for long term housing to attend any of the universities located nearby.
My guests will enjoy a private, newly updated room and their own bathroom.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will enjoy access to all common areas of the house. From the kitchen, laundry room and living room, to the garage and garden. The rent includes a parking space, wireless internet access, services, weekly cleaning and a daily light breakfast.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Since I am renting a room out of my home I will be available to help my guests on a daily basis. However, I do my best to respect my guests' space and privacy! I am a very active and social person with many activities throughout the week so we all have some space to ourselves :)
I have a small and friendly cat that may be eager to play with you. I will ensure she doesn't go into your room if that is your preference but she has free access to the rest of the house.
1. No overnight visitors allowed. No parties allowed. If you wish to bring some visitors please consult with me prior.
2. Services like electricity and phone are covered by the rent price but in case of long distance or cellphone calls made from the house phone the guest will be responsible for those charges.
3. Help me keep my place clean and be courteous to my neighbors.
4. I have a small cat but she will not be allowed in the bedroom, please make sure you shut your door when you are not in.
5. Please, no smoking inside the house. You can smoke in the garden or at the park right outside the property.
6. Neighbors deserve respect. Please, no loud noise.
7. If you are not sure how to use something in the kitchen, please let me know before trying. Also, you will be responsible of cleaning any dishes used daily.
8. The laundry room is at your disposal. If you are not sure on how to operate the washing machine please let me know and I will help you. A small complimentary detergent box is provided, but for a longer stay guests will be responsible for their own laundry supplies.
9. Be mindful of closing and locking all windows and doors when you leave the house.
10. I offer a daily continental breakfast for all my guests. If you have any special dietary restrictions please let me know ahead of time so I can accommodate you as much as possible.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a retired professional living in Mexico City. I now work form my home as a travel agent. I love gardening, reading, going to museums and exploring this great and fun city.