Quite and cozy, nicely designed city centre apartment with queen size bed and comfortable mattress, big couch and air conditioning! Our apartment consists of an entrance hall, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a big bedroom/living room with TV
40 square meters apartment, located on a first floor of historical listed, XX century building designed by famous polish architect Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz.
Apartment consist of:
- fully equipped kitchen with dining table for 4. Kitchen amenities: fridge with freezer, oven, cooker, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cutlery, plates, pots and pans. We provide coffee, tea, corn flakes, sugar, salt, spices, olive oil and balsamico free of charge. Breakfast basket is optional, 150PLN for 1-2 person, 200PLN for 3-4 person. Let us know if you would like a nutritious breakfast waiting for you upon your arrival!
- black&white bedroom with double bed 160x200, smartTV, air-conditioning and a pull out couch 160x200 where can sleep 2 or relax 4 :)
- bathroom with big bath/shower and washing machine
- hallway with spacious build-in wardrobe
- towels and duvets, iron+iron board, hand soap, dish soap, washing machine soap and hair dryer are provided
The apartment is located on a 1st floor, unfortunately there is no elevator.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment is just for you! Please feel like home :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We interact with our guests as much as they like. Natalia is taking care of the apartment, she will be happy to answer all of your questions!
We can also order a taxi service for you so you can easily get from Kraków airport straight to the apartment.
Please come to our front desk at 22 sw. Sebastiana Street to collect the keys. We can also help booking Kraków guided tours and trips to Auschwitz or Wieliczka with a English/French/German etc. guide or recommend some nice places to eat&drink.
This is a no smoking house:)
LATE CHECK-IN (after 8pm) extra 80PLN/20€
Please let us know what time you plan to arrive and leave the apartment, and if you would like to be picked up from the airport.
The quite hours are from 22 pm to 6 am.
Guests are responsible for all damages made during their stay.
We would appreciate if during your stay you could please take care of this beautiful apartment like it was yours ;)