À propos de ce logement
Welcome to Frisco, a beautiful small town year round where everybody knows your name; where we walk to happy hour and the post office; and where we are just steps away from world-class hiking, mountain and road biking, and cross-country and downhill skiing and snowboarding. Here you can enjoy a warm fire with a glass of wine after you daily adventure, get great rest and enjoy everything the mountains have to offer.
The home is located on a corner lot steps from wilderness and equally from town. There is parking in the driveway available for up to 4 cars, and a beautiful yard perfect for a snowman. There are 2 living spaces inside both with digital flat screen TVs (DVD player upstairs); Dish Network Cable TV with DVR capabilities, and high speed internet; and comfortable seating for multiple people. Upstairs there is a full size table, seating for up to 8 people. There is a smaller table downstairs. The fully stocked kitchen is upstairs, with coffee maker and microwave on both levels. There are three total bedrooms, a queen bed upstairs, a queen bedroom, and a double bedroom downstairs. The couch downstairs also folds out to become a double size bed. Each of the bedrooms have closet space and a dresser, so you can make yourself at home. There are two full bathrooms, one with a full bathtub (upstairs) and the other with a stand up shower (downstairs). There is also a full size laundry room downstairs and an entryway perfectly suited for all your gear.
Accès des voyageurs
Make yourself at home, you have access to the whole property, home, yard, and drive.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a local teacher, living full time in Frisco, CO for 5 years now. Since you are staying in my home, I am obviously away, likely visiting family or friends. However I am only a phone call away. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.
1. Please treat this home as if it were the most prized possession of its owner (all true). As if it were your own, with love and care.
2. Smoking, (though most all smoke is legal in Colorado) I prefer to live in a smoke-free home. If that's your thing, please only enjoy it outside.
3. Although I want you, my guests, to enjoy the home to it's entirety, please ask me before hosting events or bringing any others over to the house.
4. Stay up as late as you like, but please keep the party on main street.
5. It can get a little muddy up here, so remember your slippers and leave your ski-boots and all other shoes, at the door.
6. The heat in the home is set an automatic. If you feel the need to increase the heat, please only do so by 2 degrees at a time to give the system a chance to adjust. Also, please conserve electricity when not using it (turn off the lights and equipment when not in use).
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 40 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, I'm a young professional teacher living the life of my dreams in the mountains of Colorado. I love the mountains to the fullest, mountain biking and exploring the hills in the summer; snowboarding, cross-country skiing in the winter. I settled in the high Rockies after years of travel with various vacation resort companies. I began the island hopping life as a tennis coach, after playing 4 years for my alma matter Illinois State University. I then had the chance to coach my other love, ariel acrobatics and circus arts, over many islands in the Caribbean. When I wanted a root I came here, and have picked up many new sports and passions, as well as a love for educating. Overall, I get excited to meet new people, and try new things. There is always another adventure around the next corner. I live my happy, simple live, with my dog Clover, she's the one who keeps my feet on the ground for now.