Enjoy this large, comfortable and luxurious home ideally located in the town of Vienna. Whether you're visiting the area or staying for business make yourself comfortable in this fully furnished apartment all by yourself.
1,200 SF, 1 Bed/1 Bath, light-filled walkout basement apartment in the heart of Town of Vienna, VA.
• Completely private with separate entrance
• Large living room & master bedroom
• Fully stocked kitchenette (no oven or hood)
• Washer & dryer in the unit for guest's exclusive use
• Plenty of street parking across the apartment
• High Speed WiFi (75+ Mbps strong signal)
• Right next to W&OD Trail for jogging and biking (bike rentals available at local bicycle store)
• 5-10 minutes walking distance to Whole Foods, Starbucks, CVS and Vienna restaurants
• 8-10 minutes drive to Vienna Metro station & Tysons Corner Center mall
• 20 minutes to Reston Town Center
• 25 minutes to Washington DC
Accès des voyageurs
This is a completely private apartment with separate entrance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Any questions or issues please do not hesitate to reach out to me via Airbnb messaging. I usually respond to messages the same day.
Please note: Staying at this apartment is ONLY permitted for the exact duration of the agreed upon Airbnb reservation. All guests MUST vacate the property on the agreed upon departure date without exception. The only way to extend the stay is with a separate and new agreement via the Airbnb reservation system. If guests extend their stay without extending/renewing their reservation, the owner has the right to lock guest out and change the locks.
• No illegal activity
• ABSOLUTELY No smoking inside the apartment
• No pets
• Any approved additional overnight guests beyond two (2) must pay the extra person fee outlined on the Airbnb profile.
• Check out on the day established by the reservation is at 1 PM at the very latest.
• If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let me know in advance.
KITCHEN / BATH / LAUNDRY / TRASH PICKUP
• Trash bins located to the left of the house in front of garden shed
• Trash & Recycling Pick-up Service Wednesdays before 7 AM:
- Place all trash & recycling by the curb in front of the house on Tuesday nights
- Gray bin is for trash
- Blue bin is for recycling. All recycling materials can be commingled
• Large items/boxes can be set outside separately next to bin.
• Use kitchenette freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, toaster oven and microwave; No dirty dishes should be left in the sink for an extended period of time or prior to check out.
• Guest bathroom will be stocked with four rolls of toilet paper; guest must supply toilet paper beyond that.
• Guest can use the washer and dryer exclusively, but must supply their own detergent
• If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let me know immediately. I work best with guests who are good communicators. For example: If you need a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let me know and I will be glad to make it available to you.
Enjoy your stay!
À partir du 20 octobre 2017 - 14 novembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 14 nuits.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Welcome to our hOMe in Washington DC. We are a young professional couple who love to travel and share our fun experiences with other travelers. We enjoy yoga, swimming, skiing and are foodies who love to cook and enjoy trying out new cool local restaurants in our vibrant city. We truly enjoyed decorating our home to give it character, charm and good flow of energy and are excited to share it with you while you are in town.
Feel free to reach us. We are always around and love to meet new people.