This is a romantic and beautiful early 17th Century Château, located in the lush and verdant countryside of Upper Normandy. Set in magnificent grounds, this 400 year old stately home is steeped in history. The Château was first built as a hunting box in 1606, and then luxuriously enlarged in 1661 in the reign of Louis XIV. It has a rich and dramatic history which further adds to the historical interest of this important piece of French architecture.
Indisponible : Détecteur de fumée
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone