À propos de ce logement
Typical and cozy house recently renovated, sleeps up to 3 people. Located in downtown Setúbal, quiet area, in the well-known traditional neighborhood of Tróino - Fonte Nova. Close to traditional restaurants, Av. Luisa Todi, beaches and Arrábida mountains. Well served area by public transport and services. Free parking right in the house's street and surroundings.
Typical and cozy space recently renovated, sleeps up to 3 people. The house has a clean and modern decoration, is well equipped and ready to welcome you. It is on the ground floor and has natural light.
Inside the house you'll find emergency contacts, recommendations on where to eat, public transportation and services information, tourist activities brochures in order to help you make the most of your stay in Setúbal and surrounding areas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll be available by phone, whatsap and email to help you in whatever you need.
- Check-in and check-out hours may be reviewed depending on your case and/or the availability of our booking calendar.
- The sofa bed, which is in the living room, measures 193cm x 109cm.
- We expect a good use of the property, furniture and equipment. So please take care of the house as if it is your own - keep it tidy and organized.
- Please try to meet the agreed check-in and check-out hours. If something unexpected happens and you will arrive a bit late, please let us know shortly, in order to schedule a new check-in time.
- Quiet time after 10pm.
- Other rules are available inside the house.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Hello, we are Carina and Helder, a young Portuguese couple!
We grew up in a small town near Setúbal and had the chance to experience this city and surroundings to the fullest from an early age. Its history, gastronomy, beaches and nature makes Setúbal one of the finest destinations in the Lisbon region. Travelling is a great passion for both of us, so get to know new people and different cultures around the world make our hearts beat faster.
As hosts we promise to do our best to provide you a great holiday experience! We really want you to have a pleasant stay and create a good impression of the city. Portuguese people are known for their warm hospitality and we're committed to continue the tradition. We're always contactable by phone or email, so if you need help you can count on us.
P.S. - We have an emergency host (a.k.a. Carina's mom) if due to our 'day jobs' schedules both of us cannot welcome you at the check-in :)