À propos de ce logement
Newly remodeled private room with a Queen Size bed, self-serve breakfast and nice cozy red brick wall. Great location in the Mt. Baker area of Seattle.
There is a Kitchen/Dining/Living Room and a Bathroom that is shared between three AirBnB rooms.
You have your own bedroom with an individual key to lock the room when you leave. This room can accommodates two.
Accès des voyageurs
You have your own bedroom with an individual key to lock the room when you leave. The bathroom, kitchen and living room lounge and other common areas are shared with two other AirBnB rooms. These rooms and the entire common area is entirely separate from the hosts who also live in the building.
If you use the kitchen, please limit the use to using the microwave, the Keurig and the water kettle.
Please put away dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down surfaces, and take your leftovers with you. If you'd like to do a load of laundry, please check with me first.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm always available to advise on a subject that will help to get you around the city to a venue as quickly and safely as I can.
Within a few blocks to 3 neighborhood restaurants and 2 bakeries. If you are staying more than 5 days there is one load free wash and dryer.
A profile, complete with a recent photo is required before a booking request is approved. No one can stay for free. If there are 2 people please include them on Booking request. To insure that all Guests have a excellent harmonious and pleasant stay it is best to understand the House Rules. We want Guests who have respect for others and good common sense. Please read the following:
1. New floors have recently been installed throughout the rooms. Therefore please wipe your feet before entering, remove any spiked or pointed heels or shoes having metal on the bottom. House slippers are available in the room.
2. Each room is for single occupancy, and there are no over-night friend stays unless agreed to in advance by the Host. No visitors besides the occupants booked through AirBnB are allowed on the premises.
3. All guests must be at least 18 years old, and any visiting minors may not bathe/shower or use amenities unattended unless agreed to before by the Host.
4. Smoking and pets are not allowed inside the house.
Legal Pot: Pot is sold legally in a store a mile from the house at, (23rd Ave & E. Union St).
Please Note: Washington State Laws that apply to Alcohol, also apply to Pot, that means you must be on private property to consume it legally. Police impose steep fines on those smoking Pot in public, in your car (even while parked), in parks, on the city streets, and it can not be taken across the State Borders.
Your Host, views legally obtained Pot smoking, the same as Cigarette smoking. It is OK to smoke Pot or cigarettes outside and away from the open windows or doors of other guests, who have a right not to smell it. This means at least 25 ft. from the main entry door. Please smoke responsibly.
5. Exterior doors must be locked w/deadbolt after entry or exit. You must lock the main exterior entry door when you leave. Turn off the fan/lights, close your bedroom windows and lock your bedroom door before leaving the house.
6. Common areas such as bathroom, kitchen, dining room/ living room, and outside grounds are shared by all Guests and must be cleaned-up after use.
7. When using the shared bathroom please be considerate of other guest's needs and limit your time.
8. Please be quiet and respectful of other guests and so everybody can have quiet and relaxing experience.
9. Guests supplying their own consumables, such as soaps, shampoos, etc, are to remove them from the bathroom when finished, using the caddie provided in each bedroom closet.
10. Guests may not enter any other Guest's bedroom without invitation.
11. Guests must agree to be respectful of other Guests and to wear appropriate clothing such as sweats or bathrobes while navigating common areas, at all times. Guests must immediately inform or report to the Host any inappropriate behavior of a sexual or menacing nature or sexual advances made by any other Guest, in order for Host to take action.
12. Any device which generates heat is strictly prohibited from the room, this includes electric irons, electric heaters, electric cooking devices, etc because they pose a fire risk if left unattended. Hair Blow Dryers are the only exception.
13. Both males and females are required to close both toilet seats and taking long showers is disrespectful and exhausts hot water.
14. Weapons such as knives and guns of all kinds are strictly prohibited on the property.
15. All guests must be fully verified by Airbnb, bookings are not accepted for third parties such as friends or relatives.
16. Please keep your room tidy and do not store or keep opened food containers there. Your room has a designated shelf in the refrigerator for that purpose.
Please carefully read the above information before booking.
Booking constitutes agreement to the above rules and terms.
Cet hôte a 100 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are an Ethiopian and German couple who has lived in Seattle for over 20 years. We enjoy the outdoors, exercise and we love to travel to experience different cultures. Our backgrounds are in the computer field and Real Estate and we are intellectually curious people.
Ich bin Rocco der Mann von Mehrit und bin Deutscher. Ich lebe schon seit vielen Jahren in den USA bin aber dennoch oft in Deutschland.
Aus diesem Grund kenne ich mich mit den USA im Ganzen und speziell mit dem Pazifischen Nord Westen sehr gut aus und bin gerne bereit unseren Besuchern mit Ratschlägen oder Ideen weiterzuhelfen.