5th floor two bedroom apartment located in Oporto downtown area.
You can walk to all the tourist attractions.
Totally equiped kitchen and bathroom.
Three beds and one sofa bed.
Cable TV and Wi-Fi.
5 minute walk to Bolhão metro station
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am here to help you and provide everything you need to have a pleasant stay in Porto.
You can follow us on Instagram for some tips. @welcomeoporto
All guests are required to fill a form at arrival, according to the Portuguese law.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced a long-standing law requiring anyone providing paid holiday accommodation to record the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement that aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. In this case, it is specifically Article 45 of the Schengen Agreement and the recent Alojamento Local law in Portugal that has brought this rule into sharper focus.
- Devolva o apartamento como lhe foi entregue com a loiça limpa e arrumada
- Mantenha os espaços limpos
- Antes de sair de casa, verifique se apagou as luzes e os aquecedores
- No caso de algum imprevisto, entre rapidamente em contacto comigo
- Respeite os vizinhos, não faça barulho após as 23.00h
- O apartamento é não fumadores, mas pode fumar na varanda
- Não são permitidos animais
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires