- Upper level private bedroom / bathroom
- Comfy memory foam mattress (Queen size)
- Great restaurants, cafes, groceries, nightlife
- Free on-street parking
- Walk to express bus to downtown
- Complementary coffee and tea
- Shared kitchen, living room and dining area
- HBO / Netflix in shared living room
- Netflix in bedroom
Your private bedroom is furnished with a dresser, side tables and ample closet space; your en suite full bathroom is stocked with body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
If you feel something is missing during your stay, please let me know.
Accès des voyageurs
This is your "Home away from home" while you're my guest so feel free to come and go as you please. You will be provided access information just before your arrival.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as you would like. Every guest is different and so are their needs. I live rather close and very happy to offer any / all assistance (before or during your trip) to make your stay enjoyable. If you're a seasoned traveler and have everything covered, that's fine too. I'll leave you alone.
The main living area (living room, dinning room, kitchen) is on the second level and shared with other guests. Your bedroom is on the third level.
I ask that you generally treat your "home away from home" with respect and follow the following house rules:
1) Shoes must be removed at the door BEFORE going upstairs and/or into your room.
2) Please place recycle items (ex: CLEAN plastic, paper, cans) in the one of the two provided recycle bins.
3) Please place compost (ex: food items, food soiled paper, used paper towels) in the compost bin. Plastic is NOT permitted in the compost bin.
4) Only registered guests are permitted to spend the night.
5) Smoking is not permitted inside or directly in front or directly behind the house.
6) Quite time is between 10PM and 7AM. During this time, please be extra considerate making noise and disturbing others.
7) When the kitchen IS NOT being used, you are free to use it. There's no need to rush but please try to be quick in case someone else needs to use it. When the kitchen IS being used, coordinate with the other person.
8) No food or drink other than water is allowed in the bedroom; you are welcome to use the dinning room.
9) Pets are not allowed.