À propos de ce logement
Our property is bright, clean, and modern! Minutes from the beach and also from the main streets of Port Chester, Rye and Greenwich. Take the train or drive to Manhattan - less than 25 miles. Centrally located to explore the Tri-State area by car.
Located in Greenwich, this fully renovated home boasts hard wood floors, washer dryer, central heating and air conditioning and a wonderful state of the art kitchen with granite counter tops. The property has 3 quaint bedrooms (bedroom #1: a queen bed, bedroom #2: a full (double) bed, bedroom #3: a twin (single) bed). All bedrooms and the living room have TV's with access to Netflix and Amazon movies.
Enjoy a grill out on the back patio or walk to shops, movies, restaurants, beach, pool, parks, tennis, library, train station and so much more. Enjoy biking or kayaking. Great area for walking or jogging near the water.
We live close by and are happy to provide assistance!
Please check out our new listing:
Pets below 35 lbs are welcome. The pet fee is $25 per day.
1) Smoking is strictly forbidden indoors. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking indoors will result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid.
2) People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3) Noise policy: We hope you will understand we cannot disturb our neighbors by making excessively loud noise at any time. Please note that there shall be no noise that is audible outside of the rental unit after 10 PM in the evening and before 8 AM in the morning.
4) The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7) Pets are not allowed unless by prior arrangement.
8) Parking: Vehicles can be parked on the road in front of the property. Any illegally parked cars could be subject to fines; applicable fines are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10) The drain system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drain system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
11) Air conditioning: Electricity is a controlled expense and we ask that you turn off the air-conditioning when you are not in the unit.
12) Acts of God: Owner will not be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My wife and I live nearby. We take pride in our property and are responsive to any of our renters needs. We deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs etc. Our property is fully furnished to make you feel at home!