Duplex Loft in St Jean, with 2 to 3 bedrooms, a large terrace and city garden.
Ideal for a couple or a couple with young children and/or an infant.
It is located in the St Jean quarter of the city of Geneva, roughly 10 minutes walk to the city center. (5m by bus).
For rentals of more than 7 nights, weekly cleaning is included in the rate.
This is a furnished Rental, Duplex 136m2 Loft in St Jean, with 2-3 bedrooms, a large terrace and a small garden (in the city!).
A unique building - a luxury watch factory for 100 years, before becoming a high-end condo.
It is located in Geneva city, within 15 minutes walking to Cornavin train station and 10m by taxi to the airport.
136m2 loft renovated recently with high-quality finishes and fully furnished. It includes :
· 3 bedrooms: (i.) double bed 180cm, (ii) large sofa bed: 160cm and a crib (iii.) 1 child's bed, OK until age 10.
· Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
· Open kitchen, living and dinning rooms 50m2, with 3.4m ceilings
· 2 bathrooms, with bath and rain shower
· Dedicated laundry room, with washing machine and dryer
· Hard wooden floors with floor heating
· 20 m2 open terrace with BBQ and sitting space + and gated city garden
· Ground and 1st floors - full of light, sun from 3 sides of apartment
Near the Rhone - great for family walks and dips in the river.
- Shops nearby and 3 buses lines across from apartment.
Important: smoking strictly forbidden in-doors - at all times.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire apartment, except 1 walk-in closet (for personal effects).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available to address your needs / questions, and usually at check-in (if not our cleaning girl Martha will be there to help you).
We would like guests to take good care of our home.
Please note: we kind ask that any / all tenants agree to 'no smoking inside the apartment under any circumstances' - this is a requirement!! thank you for your understand (we have young children).
Hi, I was born in Paris, France - of international parents. I frequently travel for work and would be delighted to 'share' my apartment with responsible guests!