À propos de ce logement
3 pièces meublé et tout équipé - station métro "Largo do Machado", entre le Maracanã et Copacabana.
- 75 sqm, totally furnished;
- best suited for 1 couple + 2 children/teenagers.
- Triple play: 30Mb wireless Internet, cable TV w international channels, landline.
- All services at the door (supermarket, ATM, restaurants, etc).
- On the Praça São Salvador square, with "chorinho" (chamber-orchestra samba) and Carnival events!
- Noiseless flat, since on the courtyard side;
- 200 meters away from subway station "Largo do Machado".
- 10-min walk Flamengo Park: walking, biking, beach volley, beach soccer, basket-ball courts, skateboard path, slack lining, but bathing not recommended;
- 15 minutes away from downtown with the subway;
- 25 minutes away from the first decent bathing beaches (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon).
1 air conditioned bedroom with queen-size double bed, wardrobe with shelves and drawers. Simmons spring mattress. Top+bottom sheets, duvet, pillowcases. For one couple or 2 adults. Ceiling fan.
1 air conditioned bedroom with twin 1.88m-long beds, King Koil spring mattresses, retractable table, 2 chairs, wardrobe with shelves and drawers. Top+bottom sheets, duvet, pillowcases.
Typically for (2) children/teenagers.
Fully-equipped kitchen: fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave, table, plates, tableware, utensils, pans, condiments, dish towels, etc.
6-kg washer & dryer Samsung, 2 drying racks, vacuum cleaner, brooms, baskets, steam iron, ironing board, etc.
1 bathroom with WC, shower, bathtub with hydro massage and chromotherapy, mirror, towels.
- upright piano (vintage Bechstein, model 8, 1925) with bench, tuned!
- 49" cable TV with international channels;
- unlocked DVD/Blu Ray player;
- 1.60m-long reclaimed wood dining table w benches.
- 2 extra portable fans.
- two-fence building
- 2 elevators;
- doormen on work hours/days, from 7 a.m. through 7 p.m;
- garage with parking lot.
Smokers and pets OK.
French, broker-free landlord speaking/writing Portuguese, English, German and some Spanish.
From the international airport, take a yellow cab, fare category: 1. Ask the driver to preferably take the Santa Barbara tunnel.
About the rules: to be discussed in person upon arrival. Welcome!
Accès des voyageurs
- 1 covered parking lot inside the building;
- 3 new adult bike with 21 speeds;
- soccer and swimming gear;
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as it is possible through (website hidden) or messaging (I will probably be abroad, traveling myself)… but I'll have an English-(& French- & Spanish-)speaking native welcome you :))
Everything at a walking distance.
Underground/tube station 5' away.
Bus stop on the block.
Cab station on the other side of the square, meaning at the door.
I'll leave you a map of the neighborhood with a key in English for all services, with addresses and phone numbers.
- I need to give/leave you a set of keys!
- Do you know how to use the washer?
- Long distance calls on the landline: only incoming ones, please!
- Towels and bed linen furnished.
- Stains: let me know ASAP, please. Time is of the essence...
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Um francesinho, carioca há 25 anos, e que não tem mais jeito, não, mano.
A French frog settled in Brazil for 25 years, where he has definitely lost his way, dude.
Un p'tit banlieusard basané qu'a fait son trou à Rio depuis 25 piges.
"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary". (Steve Jobs)