In Porto historic & trendy downtown, this Heritage Apartment & Balcony (sleeps 2-4) is located in a fully renovated historic building with elevator, walking distance to Clerigos Tower, Lello Bookshop and Praça Liberdade (main square), in the most trendy artsy neighborhood. With 1 bedroom (2 single beds), living-room (sofa-bed), sunny balcony, fully equipped kitchen, modern wc with shower, it is ideal for couples and family. Central, yet quiet, it is the perfect stay for holidays & romance!
This Heritage Apartment with Balcony is located on the 2nd floor, in a XIX century historic building fully renovated, with elevator. The guests can enjoy the authenticity of an historic townhouse with the comfort of a modern design apartment. It has a twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm). It has a living-room with a sofa bed (140x200cm, sleeps 2), and a long balcony along all the facade, perfect for a sunny breakfast or a drink in the evening. It has a kitchenette full equipped, and a modern bathroom with shower. It is very sunny, overviewing Porto city roofscape!
Located in the historic and heritage downtown, it is central, yet quiet for a relaxed stay! Miguel Bombarda street is the epicenter of the art district in Porto, so you will find a very creative and inspiring neighborhood, with young designers, artists, and a good selection of shops, restaurants and cafés. It is around the corner to Clerigos Tower and the Lello Bookshop, and the most livable city life in Porto.
For a couple, family with children, or a group of friends is perfect for holidays, business and romance!
Accès des voyageurs
- Twin bedroom (2 single beds 90x200cm)
- Living room with sofa-bed (140x200cm, sleeps 2)
- Kitchen equipped with all cooking utilities (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine)
- Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Dressing room in the bedroom, with iron and ironing board
- Free bed linen and towels
- Balcony in the living-room and the bedroom
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi and TV with international channels
- Sound system with USB, audio in
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will kindly receive our guests, assuring they will have all they need for a very nice stay! Gastronomic and cultural tips will also be happily provided.
A bottle of Portuguese wine will be our welcoming gift.
For check-ins after 22:00 we charge an extra fee of 10€ in cash, paid upon arrival. Thank you for your understanding.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is allowed, but only on the balcony.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it (take the waste out, turn all lights and heating off, close the windows, and the balcony door).
- After one week, free cleaning, towels and linen. Extra cleaning will be available on request, with extra fee (20€).
- Check-out before 12am/ check-in after 15h (other timing on request).
- Refundable deposit: 100€
I am an architect and independent curator based in Porto. I have studied and lived in Berlin, Zurich and Paris, and it is always a pleasure to welcome guests from all over the world and share with them what I know about Porto!
Hopefully, this city will be one of those places you will not forget!