À propos de ce logement
Studio at 4th floor with great location at Isla Verde. Also at 1 mile from airport and other tourist attractions at walking distance. It features a queen size bed, A/C, TV, bath, equipped kitchenette & dinning area for two. Access to parking lot available. WIFI available at the 24/7 bakery next to us.
This beach studio apartment offers a queen size bed, A/C, TV, closet space, bath, equipped kitchenette (stove, microwave, fridge, coffeemaker and utensils) and a dinning area for two. Is located on Isla Verde next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel and casinos. Includes access to parking lot if available.
Accès des voyageurs
The guests will have access to the parking, pool and to the laundromat (coin laundry machines).
We will provide access to the parking lot. Parking is not assigned. Guest can park in any spot available. If the parking is full, guest should park on the street. The area is secure and there's couple spots around the building.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are looking forward to welcome guest in Puerto Rico. We will meet with upon arrival in front of the rental and return for your check-out and final walk through. If not we can use a Masterlock to allow access to the property. If there’s any question or for help, guests can reach us at our cellphone numbers.
Isla Verde is one of the main Tourist Centers in Puerto Rico. Everything is within walking distance. Next to the building you have a Walgreens pharmacy, a 24/7 bakery and Denny's Restaurant. Crossing the avenue you have bus stops and Metropol restaurant.
The apartment is approximately at 1 mile from the international airport Luis Muñoz Marín and other tourist attractions; such as nightclubs, car rentals and more. The nearest beach is call Pine Grove at the end of the street, where you can find a private and calm beach. Also perfect for surfing lessons. Near by there's the best beaches in the area Isla Verde Beach where you find bars - restaurants and beach chair rentals.
Public transportation is available crossing the street from the apartment. You should take the Route D53 from the airport to Isla Verde. This same route takes you to Old San Juan City and Condado.
UBER is available too. They are not able to pick or drop you at the airport.
We don't count with internet service, but the bakery next to us (open 24/7) has WIFI.
We provide a set of bath towels, linens, basic kitchen supplies, toilet paper, and dish soap. We recommend our guest to bring their personal items such as: soap, shampoo, tooth paste, hair dryer and other personal items. Guests should not forget your swimsuit, flip-flops, sunblock and tanning lotion! Also guests must be ready to have fun, enjoy and relax at our island.
Like any apartment or house in Isla Verde areas, the studio is located at 2 - 3 minutes from the airport. Air traffic is common between 6 am, 2 - 4 pm and 6 - 8 pm. Most clients don't notice the sound, but if you are very sensitive to noises, take the precautions and bring ear plugs.
There's a 7% tax collected at the check in.
- Check-In: Starting at 2:00 PM.
- Check-Out: Before 11:00 AM. Guest checking-out after this hour would be charge, $10.00 per hour. Late checkout rates also available.
- Guests in room: Additional guest to the amount established are subject to extra charge, $25.00 per night. We reserve the right of admission of extra guests according to the maximum occupancy permitted for each room type.
- ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO A 7% GOVERNMENT TAX
- Rate per night: The rate established on the confirmation is based on room type accommodation and number of guests in room using existing bedding. All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Certain holiday dates require a minimum stay.
- If an early departure may occur before the date established in the reservation the money is not reimbursable.
- Our apartment is a NON-SMOKING zone. Smokers, can enjoy their cigarette outdoors.
- Pets aren't allowed.
- CLIENTS MUST TAKE CARE OF THE PROPERTY DURING THEIR STAY LIKE IT WAS THEIR OWN HOME. For example take out the trash, wash the dishes or clean if needed. We have cleaning staff available. If you desire the services you can notify us to schedule. It has a cost of $25 per cleaning.
- Please be environmentally friendly. Only turn on A/C while being at the listing and turn off A/C when leaving. Close all windows and doors while running the A/C.
- Consider using the towels several times. Take care of them. Severely damaged or stained towels will be charged. We recommend to use makeup remover products.
- Please be kind to our neighbors, keep the volume down after 9PM and before 9AM.
- f anything is missing or broken, please contact us immediately and we will be glad to help. Charges may apply for the reparation or substitution of the damages.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have been in the rental business for more than 30 years. Definitely, I'm a workaholic but I also love to adventure, to run my motorcycle, do some water sports, and to visit new places and countries. My family helps me on the rental business.