We are a family of 2+2. We have been staying in Puerto Morelos a few times. This year was our first time at Paul's house... and I must recognize that we were having quite high expectations...
But the property itself as well as Paul's kindness were 10 thousand times above our expectations !!!
- Property is very secure and safe
- The house is lesser than 5 min.-walk from the village center where restaurants and shops are
- The house is really hudge, with very large spaces
- Bedooms/barthrooms are very large too, and fully equiped
- A/C is working perfectly
- Kitchen is working excellent and has a lot of equipments
- There's even a laundry room with all necessary washing/drying machines
- Although we didn't use it, TV has a large set of channels, mainly US
- And the best part: THE OUTSIDE AREAS! The garden is beautiful and very well taken care of , and the pool is just unbelivable!!! It's very large (7m x 4m or so), very nice to swim in and very clean (twice a week). All outside areas are nicely lightened at night, both garden and pool. When we were not at the beach or on a tour, our 12 y.o. kids spent 80% of the day in the water!
- Furthermore, something which is not common when you rent a house for a week: the house has LOTS of little details for comfort that made our stay juste easier and better: a lady came twice in a week to clean the house and change the bed linen, there are great beach-chairs and umbrellas you can take to the beach, lots of towels for the beach, lots of towels for the pool, outside charcoal BBQ, six sunchairs with mattress, lots of inflatable pool games for the kids...
- And definitively the best of all: Paul's kindness and availability. He was there to receive us when we arrived, explained us kindly all the house & pool details. Then, when we needed him, he came within less than 5 minutes (which is so highly appreciable in Mexico!!!), recommended us great tours such as the whale-sharks with Eric.
We are used to travel a lot and we like to stay at nice places... But our week at Paul's house was way above our expectations and we felt sometimes like having a privilege. We highly recommend this property since it's the best value for money we have found to far, and we are just willing to go back as soon as possible and stay again at La Casa de Rosa Maria !