À propos de ce logement
I live in Tallinn over 60 years and can advise my guests on where to go, what to see in Tallinn. If I have a time, I can make a sightseeing excursion for you at agreed small price. I can also pick you up from the airport (Euro 10.-) or from bus or train terminal (Eur 10.-), especially if you arrive in the midnight or later.
I live alone in a 2-rooms’ flat on the 2nd floor of 5-floors’ house (no lift) in a modern and most safe district of Tallinn – Väike-Õismäe. I have a lockable sunny room (~10m2) with a balcony to rent. In the room there are a 1.5-couch (110 cm wide) and 1 bed - totally maximum of 3 people. In the bathroom: heated floor, bath with shower, two washbasins, toilet, equipped with bidet hose. Wi-Fi and cable Internet connection, cable TV.(URL HIDDEN) Price includes kitchen supplies (refrigerator/freezer, electric kettle, electric stove, microwave, pots, pans, dishes and cutlery, bed linen, pillow 50x60 cm with natural down (goose or duck), two towels per person, soap, iron, ironing board and city map.
Connection to the city centre and the Railway Station (by bus) is very convenient (20 minutes, no changes, intervals 10-12 minutes, stops 30 meters from the house). In the well-maintained neighbourhood there are post office, bank offices, grocery stores, swimming pool, shopping centre Rocca al Mare, a sports and entertainment centre Saku Suurhall, Zoo (2 stops), fuelling Neste and Statoil. Free parking in the yard, in front of the house.
You can buy foodstuff from Rimi shop, situated at walking distance (1 short bus stop) and opened till 22:00. Or you can have a dinner at affordable price at Talleke ja Pullike (Lamb and Bull) at the same place.
In the centre of the neighbourhood there is a big pond; three stops away from home - the lake Harku the beach; to the sea beach Stroomi - 3 km (very beautiful promenade along sea!); to the beach Kakumäe - 6 km. By the way, I have two bikes (big and a smaller one) which you can rent.
Feel yourself at home and enjoy your stay (please follow rules of the house). You always can prolong your stay if there are no more clients. I can always offer you a good price.
You are welcome!
1. Please DO let me know Your date of arrival, flight number and time of landing, because I am not always at home! Besides, this way You enable me to pick you up, if You wish.
2. Please be so kind to leave Your shoes in the flat's corridor when You come in.
3. Please keep silence after 22:00 and do not smoke in the building or flat (permitted on balcony).
4. If you want just to quickly refresh your clothes and therefore are not willing to use a washing machine, You can always wash them by hand - I had a couple of washbowls for that). Washing machine usage: 5 €
5. Make sure You closed the balcony door when leaving the flat.
7. All the trash needs to be sorted. Please ask how.
8. Please prepare 50 € as a deposit for your set of keys.
9. I can print out your Boarding Pass, etc. at 0,30 € per sheet.