Less than 5 minute walk from BARCLAY'S CENTER. Our unique, modern, large 3 level loft in a turn of the century former beer brewery. Located 15 minute subway ride from Manhattan. The neighborhood is one of Brooklyn's best - fantastic restaurants, coffee shops & shopping.
Our unique, modern, large 3 level loft in a turn of the century former beer brewery. Located 15 minute subway ride from Manhattan. The neighborhood is one of Brooklyn's best - fantastic restaurants, coffee shops & shopping.
1000 sq. ft, 3-level Ground Floor Loft connected by a spiral staircase -- 15 minutes from Manhattan!
- Comfortably fits 2 couples.
- One full master bedroom plus loft space with a sleeper sofa.
- 2 1/2 blocks from Subway (Atlantic Ave/Barclay Center) N/R/Q/W/D/B/4/5/2/3/M.
- Minutes away from Barclay Center, Carrol Gardens, Park Slope, Dumbo and Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- 1 full bathroom off of living room. 1/2 bathroom in master bedroom.
- Clean sheets and towels provided.
- Washer/Dry(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per load) located right outside of master bedroom.
- Utilities/Free Wireless Internet/42" Flat Screen TV/Vinyl Collection with record players and mixer/Cable(HBO)/Air-Conditioned/Heat/Surround Sound System/Very Clean Bathroom/Fully Stocked Kitchen ready for big meals/Dishwasher!
- PARKING: The Bergen, a very nice residential building located across the street has parking available at $10/day, discount for longer.
We are close to fantastic neighborhoods and restaurants. Within blocks, you are close to some of our favorite breakfast lunch and dinner spots. Blue Sky Bakery (5th Ave) for delicious coffee and fruit filled muffins (tell George, the owner, we sent you), Peperoncino Pizza (5th Ave) best pizza restaurant in town, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) everything to independent films to experimental world renown theater, Barclay center for the occasional Beyonce and Katy Perry concert or Brooklyn Nets game. 20 minute walk or 10 minute Bike ride (Oh yeah…there's a city bike kiosk located 1 block from our apt) to Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Beautiful Prospect Park and Dumbo.
You will be 2.5 blocks from Atlantic Ave/Barclay Center. Almost all major subways are located there, including the LIRR.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Available by cell or email with any questions or concerns.
Pets are fine. If you smoke, please enjoy outside of building.
Kip (my partner) and I have been together for 12 years and have lived in this apartment together for 10. Kip is the decorator in the relationship and has changed the decor several times. We love hosting and rented out our apartment on before Airbnb existed. We hope you enjoy your stay in NYC. Please let us know an questions you have.