Location!! Our home sleeps 8 and is close to Grand Ave, Macalester College, St. Thomas, Concordia, the Airport and Mall of America. We have a fully fenced in backyard and pets are welcome!
Our charming home was built in 1923. It's got character and charm. In the living room you will find a gas fireplace and a Queen sized Sleeper Sofa. Connected is the TV room with a 39" Flat Screen (Basic cable and NetFlix are provided). Dining room has seating for 6. Kitchen is small but cozy. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Master has a Queen bed, other two rooms have Full beds. In the basement you will find an additional Queen bed, futon, bathroom with shower and laundry facilities and additional TV. Additionally, you will have access to the garage for one car.
Backyard is fully fenced with seating and charcoal grill. Detached garage available for use.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire house and detached garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
While we will not be there to welcome you we do have someone to assist you if there are any issues. You are welcome to contact us anytime!
Our house is old! The floors creak! But that's part of the charm of an older home. And because it is an older home, it's a bit funky. The bed in the master bedroom is (URL HIDDEN) that might be of concern for anyone with physical limitations. Also the the bathtub in the upstairs bathroom is also quite tall which can make it difficult to get in and out of the shower. The previous owners must have been tall. :)
1. Be respectful of neighbors. No loud parties!
2. No smoking in the house. You may smoke outside but please pick up your cigarette butts.
3. No illegal drugs allowed on premises
4. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. No illegal activities or underage drinking is allowed on the property
6. Check in is 3:00pm and checkout is 11:00am. Exceptions considered.
7. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
8. In winter, there are “Snow Emergencies” declared and your car must be off-street. NOTE that maintenance crews may prohibit parking, please look for signs. There is a map for "Snow Emergencies" is located on the inside of the furthest right cabinet door of the kitchen sink.
9. Daily maid service is not included